Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Podsednik is bad at baserunning
QUOTE (son of a rude @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 01:14 AM) I really hope ozzie benches nogoodnik tomorrow. He will probably do something else though. DeWayne Wise will start tomorrow. I can almost guarantee it. He can start all he wants.. We don't have a game tomorrow.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
We could have been in 1st place if we would have won this game and at least one more vs Cleveland in the last series.
-
TONY PENA MAKES STEVE ANGRY.
Your boy Pods makes me angry Steve.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 01:03 AM) and griffey wins it..... thats f***ing tragic and poetic. Couldn't have said it better myself.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
The kid does it again.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
I gotta say I love them playing 90s music when Griffey bats.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
Where's Randall Simon when you need him?
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:49 AM) Beckham's swing is all f***ed up. Hopefully they are not "tweaking" his swing for more power. I would personally hit Greg Walker with a bat if he ever f***s with Beckham.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:48 AM) Wow, worst game of his career. We've chased more pitches out of the zone tonight than any game I can ever remember. Yea a very off night for Slayer.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
Beckham looks good vs Felix and PWNed by Jakoubauskas.. Baseball is a funny game.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:45 AM) Even the fans are making good plays. They are better in defense than we are.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:43 AM) Thank God I'll be at Goose Ilsand in Lincoln Park on Saturday when THE GAME ISNT ON TV WTF. I'll be hungover and going to a party on Saturday myself.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
QUOTE (ChiSox420* @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:38 AM) pods picked off the on deck circle... :lolhitting I love this game thread.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:38 AM) Guys, it is not nice make jokes about Colon's diet/weight problems. Yet.. you have a fat sig of him..
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:33 AM) LET'S QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:34 AM) GO QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:34 AM) Even Hawk was surprised lol.... QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:34 AM) WHITE QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:34 AM) SOX That went together well..
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
Where's Geoff Blum when you need him?
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
I can't believe he got out that inning.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
QUOTE (SoxAce @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:26 AM) Ichiro... Single, double, triple, homer, or grounder to 2B. He grounds to 1B. Damn you Ichiro.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
Ichiro... Single, double, triple, homer, or grounder to 2B.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
I guess Dotel or even Pena aren't good for right now. Ozzie playing his "gut" feeling.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
I gotta say.. this might be one of the best game threads I've been apart of. Just some gems for quotes and replies being thrown around here.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
QUOTE (Capn12 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 12:18 AM) 14 K's for us tonight... To be fair.. King Felix was on the mound, (had 9 or 10 I think) not Jakaubauskas or some other scrub for once.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
Web Gem.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
This Cy Young winner pwns us.
-
Chicago @ Seattle Gamethread
Cy Jakusbauskas in.