Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Yea but they won't as good defensively. Consider him the Brian Anderson of 2B (but better defensively) Lillibridge is good, but he's a better defensive SS/CF. Nix on the other hand is just a ridiculous defensive 2B. If he could ever hit, his defense would be the best in the league. You don't get praises from scouts like "He's the best defensive 2B I've ever seen" or "I've seen many great players defensively at that position, but this kid is just in another world" for nothing. (though I do consider those over the top) I don't blame the Rockies on giving up on him though. He can't hit. There's still hope giving his AAA numbers from last season, but I'm not holding my breath.
  2. Looks like the twins are also getting Juan Cruz. They are, once again, going to be very dangerous.
  3. Jerry Owens was/is/will always be ripped here.
  4. Reminds me of Shingo a bit.
  5. Well.. I guess not today. T.J. Ford absolutely PWNed Hinrich. Nice game from the new guys though. Brad struggled a bit with his 15-17 foot jumper but he'll get it going. Salmons really played well and even Tim Thomas had a nice game. It was not enough though.
  6. God I hope Drew Gooden passes his physical. He alone would make me nervous about this..
  7. Brace yourselves sox fans. Joe Crede will be a Minnesota Twin so get start getting used to it.
  8. Well, with our 11th-14th pick (which ever range we'll be by the end of the season) we could nab him there. Honestly, I don't care if the bulls take on an above average to pretty good looking player (Harden, [who will probably be gone though] Henderson) or a boom-bust/project/potential stud (DeRosan maybe?) at the two guard specifically considering the upcomming draft is very, very weak. I also can't see Gordon comming back next season either.
  9. Agreed 100% Balta. And I remember saying the exact same thing weeks ago on a big thread. Give them that big SLG bat to complement Votto and Bruce and that changes the dynamic of their whole line-up. There was another thread I remember me picking them to win the division. I can actually see Jocketty pulling the trigger at the deadline. (hell if Gomes/Dickerson/etc.. struggles, I wouldn't be surprised to see him revisit a Dye trade) EDIT: Ah Here it is.
  10. Make that month into a week (2 tops) and when I have stuff to do.... still drink. I will probably not live past 40 at the rate I've destroyed my body.
  11. I'll be San Antonios 1st so probably a mid to late 1st rounder. (I believe Pax confirmed it in his press conference) Regardless, it was a really good trade by Pax. I hope now he can age alittle more gracefully (dude looks 2-3 years older than before) and fans/media can stop ripping him.
  12. Dude, he's from Cuba. He's straight. Now if he was from the Dominican........
  13. I can already smell that pick and roll with Rose and Miller with Brad's ability to hit the 15-17 foot jumper consistantly. Rose will get an automatic 2-3+ assist per game.
  14. Agreed LV. I got some personal fav's as well. Joe Crede's walk-off against the Indians (esp. Hawk's call... awesome) The 2000 clincher of the Division, Bo Jackson's opposite field homer, degenerated hip and all, Frank Thomas holding the W.S. trophy. etc.. etc..
  15. Sorry Ginger, but that title will always belong to Willie Harris.
  16. As long as Mike isn't in long socks or Pratt isn't pitching... I might consider it. I've got 4.5 tools and I'm ready to use them.
  17. Not that it matters, but supposedly, Chandler was offered back to us before he was dealt. And new rumors of the T-Wolves being in a three way with us and the Suns for Hinrich (Suns liking Tyrus, T-Wolves liking Hinrich) . I just want these rumors to be over so we can just see this team in the second half as I seriously doubt that we'll be moving anyone now.
  18. Is there even a butt-crack of a chance that we could make a play for Beasley, or should I just stop dreaming that it could ever happen? I honestly wouldn't care if it was just Rose/Beasley and a bunch of Noahs that young combo would be awesome to watch for years.
  19. Lance Broadway will shock the world and win the 5th spot. There I said it. I'm not gonna predict his season though.
  20. I still have a soft spot for Hooters wings.
  21. Yea that kid in the middle between Eva and Vida is the sexiest one on the sig. Quick question Slav, was it you that made my Cartman/Brian Anderson sig a year or two back or was that Knight?
  22. I just started to get back into it recently (I was a big fan a couple years ago, tailed off on it, and now am back on the bandwagon though I missed a s***load of episodes) and yes, that was a very sad episode, but a good one. (Still glad to see Kruek looking as sexy as ever though. )
  23. SoxAce replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    IMO, the kid (both of them actually) is/are too young for his/her own fame. That really sucks for him, could definitely put a huge dent on his career and with the media. I don't care how much a female pisses you off, or hits you, whatever. You never, EVER hit a woman.
  24. Wait.. Wait.. Wait... Is Chris Bosh on the market?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.