Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. The futuresox curse lives on....
  2. Ya this computer is really gay, but I'll take the gayness of it and have it run decently, then to be running real well and have it consistantly crash anyday. Oh.. was that recent news to you shipps?!
  3. Damn Beckham hit the cover off that one, tough luck.
  4. Kroeger.. not one of his best games.. but just hit a sac. fly.
  5. He's the main guy who MAKES the chat what it is, not to mention why I used to love going on there. Tizzle my nizzle I miss his posting too. He still does but it isn't as much, especially with our latin failures.
  6. Getz has ANOTHER hit.
  7. Is that DJ's voice? It sounds nothing like him.
  8. Your Dweezy hate sickens me.. but also makes sense. I approve.
  9. Wise HBP. That dedication to take one from the team will keep him in Ozzie's horny mood, then he gets thrown out trying to steal. The last couple games, it's like Owens has infected him.. or giving him too much "tips".
  10. Even though he just K'd, im in love with Josh Fields. I don't think I've mentioned that in a couple days now.
  11. Ya there werent any posters at all that I'd say I "hate." Maybe dislike, (still the respect is there.. or some at least) but never hate. He is just about there in that hate category for me. Anthrax I really disliked also, but he's a cool dude in baseball leagues, so he actually balanced out for me. Southsideirish was also bad, but the respect was there. Hahahaha. Shipps is still a rookie. He needs to be like a new baseball glove, and brake in the right way.
  12. Brian Anderson is smiling right now.
  13. Your welcome anytime here Sully to talk baseball. We already got a Twins fan, couple of Tigers fans, Cards fan etc.. post here or get their glory in when their teams beat us I'm sure that you'll fit in nicely.
  14. SoxAce replied to Dick Allen's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Oh absolutely. JD is gone, put Q in RF or knowing ozzie he'll just leave him in LF, and put Dayan in the other. I hope they put him in RF though. Let him show off that cannon of his alittle... Vlad/J. Guillen style.
  15. SoxAce replied to Dick Allen's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Or just put Konerko, or even Allen himself, as a DH since Thome is all but gone after this season.
  16. He, Cubssuck and Yatzee Sox.. R.I.P I'm hoping to see a Supersteve or goldmember apperance someday.. lurking and posting. Those were my boyz esp. goldy. Still talk to cwsox on aim, and dougly/mike (aka knucklesox1) to an extent and andrew (aka cubssuck, and no he's not really dead) alittle bit. There still around... sometimes lurking in the shadows. Where's greasy been lately? And hammerhead.. your one of my personal favs here.. POST MORE!!! There are others, just those guys came off the top of my head. Hell even steff doesn't post as much as she once did or Willie.
  17. That is actually an outstanding article.. Very nice read.
  18. Knowing his ass.. it's gotta be either walks or wild pitches. Maybe even hit by pitch to batters. I'll say walks cuz the guy is control retarted.
  19. Rob Mackowiak still follows us in between games, or on long roadtrips/hotel.
  20. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    I f***ing love you Alex.
  21. Fixed. Oh and I'll take Owens. A groundball to the 2nd basemen can perhaps give us a prayer for an error than a guy who will strikeout and his big ears hearing every boo from the cell.
  22. Thank you!! I mean seriously it's f***ing stupid. I love Griffey but he was in a declining stage and I would still take him over Edmonds anyday. I just read this thread and thought originally that people were agreeing to let him play full time, but I see it's just for righties and it makes it tolerable but I'm still against it. Edmonds is comming to the superior AL, in pitching, hitting, etc.. just like Griffey did, late in his career and as someone pointed out, will be a DL stint waiting to happen. I guarandamntee he will not come close to his numbers, even just against righties this season. Just give the damn job to BA and get it over with. The sox have already screwed up his development enough for trotting Erstad's ass out there. Unless Edmonds is signing for the minimum then... perhaps but even that is iffy for a guy who is probably going to decline across the board, not to mention defensively (though he is still better than Owens) ONLY for the league minimum.
  23. I don't want Edmonds here. To me it would be a disaster, the guy is done. If I also remember correctly, he doesn't like our organization, so I doubt he would want to come here anyway, though I could be wrong.
  24. C'Mon Angelo for christ sake. Make his dream a reality.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.