Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Lol, we actually downgraded from Wise. Hilarious.
  2. QUOTE (kapkomet @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 04:40 PM) I am glad you are back. Seriously. Qwerty was Kalapse before Kalapse. Good to see another amazing mind posting again.
  3. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:46 PM) Getz has been too patient at the plate, and he's taking very hittable pitches and falling behind in the count. Hopefully with experience comes better top of the order instincts. Yea his track record will indicate that he'll just need more time, though still is a waaaay better two hole hitter (minor league track record also proves that) but he is our best option up there. He'll be ok though.
  4. He was a stud pitcher too. Sky was the limit for him. RIP. Horrible news.
  5. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Been drinking for 5 straight days and counting since I came back to Chicago. Will drink again tonight.
  6. Fields was just awesome. I'm telling you people... he will surprise alot of people this season. JI JIM THOME!!
  7. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this. If Pax found a way to get rid of Deng and Hinrich in the off-season then I would never bad mouth him for a long time as GM.
  8. If I'm not mistaken the Bears still have their 2nd rounder. And what are the Cards asking for Boldin... a 2nd rounder. I think it'll be a mistake to give that up though (esp. seeing Randy Moss was had for a 4th rounder) but if the Bears "wanted to" they could get him. It might be stupid for them to do it, but they "could."
  9. Funny thing is.. there are alot of rumors that Washington (and another mystery team) offered more than the Bears.
  10. Orton also had Mr. Matt Forte to rely on most of the time and Cutler had s*** at RB with every team knowing the Broncos are a pass first, send and third team and the Bears are a run first, second and third team. Teams won't have that luxury to stack 8 men in the box. If that's the case, and if that's what your saying Andrew, then Forte should have a monster year then. Unless the Broncos address their RB situation in the draft, we'll see how Orton does when teams plan on he and his arm beating them.
  11. Kinda know how many here feel (inc. others who root for different teams here) when you have your dolphin glasses blinding you Carl.
  12. Anybody see Ryan Howard yet? Jesus you can tell that dude lost 20-25 lbs, kinda like noticing it from Contreras.
  13. God damn I'm gonna bet and keep saying Bennett is going to explode.
  14. I seriously hope Earl Bennett goes absolutely nuts this year. He, Williams and Hillenmeyer are happy mates.
  15. 25 happy people texted to, and counting.
  16. More on sportscenter tonight. EDIT:
  17. Un-f***ing-real. We actually have a franchise QB?!?! I might cry.
  18. More on sportscenter tonight.
  19. I have 0 problem with Angelo giving up a first rounder for this year and next, especially considering he's hardly drafted well early in rounds anyway. The man usually finds gems in the later rounds anyways. But I do agree that giving up a first, second, third, first, third, fourth etc.. giving up the universe (this is way past the moon) for Cutler is idiotic. I'm probably gonna get blasted from this (and rightfully so IMO) but I still think Hanie is gonna be a diamond in the rough. (won't go as far as a couple posters I've read on other boards calling him the next Romo, but I think he can be pretty good). Kid is athletic, good arm and can illude pressure. Sure it's a small sample, but hopefully we'll see more from the kid. But hey, you get a chance to get Cutler, a Bears fan at that, without giving up the universe... (the moon I can live it) you gotta do it.
  20. SoxAce replied to BigSqwert's topic in SLaM
    My god, that's brilliant.
  21. He was God before Quentin.
  22. Yea I remember him from the Angels org. when he was the next big thing. Citadel guy as well, pretty high potential and still has. Can be a real late bloomer, still hasn't really gotten a "true" shot at the bigs. He'll help Charlotte's playoff chances that's for sure not to mention a potential callup if Fields struggles or if Viciedo isn't quite ready though i'm sure he'll probably be pretty low on their depth chart..
  23. Damn the other two posters above for already ruining this thread.. I was gonna play on with rangercal's brilliant thread but they kinda gave it away already.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.