Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Selena Roberts really hates ARod..
Damn I just reread that article. That is f***ed up. I stand corrected.
-
Getz & Thome OK; BA to be re-examined
Hopefully BA gets back out there asap. I would hate for him to be out for a while and lose his job cause of Ozzie's love for Wise. (or even Pods for that matter... SPEED BABY!!) Good to hear on Getz to. We really need him out there the most. JI JIM THOME.
-
Bulls To Let Ben Gordon Go?
Hell that stat is very misleading in general even during the season as many here have said in the past. Leave the +/- for hockey.
-
Selena Roberts really hates ARod..
Lol.. there are other players in the game that do that as well. Hell, it happens everywhere. (when I was playing in high school) Isn't as big as you would think, baseball is full of cheating actually.
-
Beckham teaching hunnies how to play ball...
^^^^^^^^^^^ Slayer is awesome... and probably gonna start "slayin" that.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
The NBA continues to be a joke.
-
Carlos Quentin
I would like to bring this brilliant thread back. I don't think 137 votes is enough for God here.
-
GAME THREAD: 4/29, 1:05pm start, vs SEA
Anyone know the lineups yet?
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Even Tim Ledger ripped Del Negro on those Pierce plays and Tyrus' absense from the 4th and overtime.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Hell even Charles Barkley said it was a flagrant which many here agree with, though Miller mighta still missed the free throw anyway.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
I counted three times Derrick Rose got fouled on his way to the basket and nothing was called. I know he's a rookie, but I thought superstars get those calls.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Hell a couple steps in, he had an easy jump shot, but Miller actually did the smart thing. He is just too slow to get to the basket.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Please, he was slapped. Ben Gordon has a type 2 strain (small tear) in his hamstring, yet he makes the shots and the free throws (those three he made when that dumbass Allen fouled him was huge) that count. Kirk Hinrich had stiches above his eye, Salmons a pulled groin, f***ing Noah who is a pretty bad free throw shooter, made some clutch free throws when it was in the 4th quarter, etc.. Like I said, he choked. But no I won't blame this loss on him, cause who knows, we still mighta loss in the 2nd OT. The bulls let the game slip and had a hard time finishing off teams (its been like that all season) Del Negro had some poor designed plays when it mattered. (love the play for Miller.. but like someone pointed out it shoulda been for an athletic big like Tyrus or Noah for an easy dunk with their quickness) We gotta regroup and win at home. If we lose this series, I'd rather it be back in Boston.
-
4/28/09 Mariners @ Sox: Game Two
See when we struggle to score, and get retired consistantly in order, this is the kind of pitcher I can live with. Not Jakamakas or whatever his name is.
-
4/28/09 Mariners @ Sox: Game Two
Lol.. I'm just laughing at our guys. I'm sorry but King Felix is fun to watch.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Miller choked. Simple as that.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
I forgot how stupid Tony Allen is basketball IQ wise.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
I knew Rondo was a nice player... but jesus.. he's really.. really good. Or at least were making him look this good.
-
4/28/09 Mariners @ Sox: Game Two
This is why he's King Felix.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
God I really wish Doug Collins was our head coach. Very poor play design by Del Negro.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Though I'm about to have a heart attack... this game/series is awesome.
-
2009 MLB Catch-All Thread
Were too uptight, we need a guy who is nice and loose in the clubhouse... WE NEED OUR PLAYERS TO HIT THAT BONG BABY!!!!
-
Official 2008-2009 NHL Thread
From what I heard (though Jeff, Tony or others can chime in a bit more on it) they are bigger, stronger, faster than Calgary. Don't they got those Sudin brothers? Heard one was hurt though. We can definitely take them, but we do have our hands full.
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
I love Mel Kiper personally. He's been wrong on alot of occasions, but he is one of the rare ESPN analyst that is legit and knows what he's talking about. Also called D.J. Moore (our 4th or 5th round pick I believe) the best late steal of the draft.
-
Official 2008-2009 NHL Thread
First time in what... 14 years? Loooong overdue. Haha.. Toews and Kane tryin to sport the playoff beards.