Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. From mlbtraderumors: Sox and Reds-Dye for Bailey + Stubbs talks heating up Wow... Looks like from that article that the Dye to Reds rumor is really heating up again. Or Thome is gonna be DL'd for a bit from which I've heard from a couple articles (Supposedly, the sox think Thome's back issue is worse than originally thought, lemme see if I can find that article again.) Sheff-Wise/BA-Quentin it's looking like or Sheff at DH to start the season... or they must like Stubbs enough, who is a plus defender, at CF leading off.....
  2. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Tim is the f***ing man. And I've always liked B-Mac. Still think he has a chance, and I've already been on record as saying I would LOVE to have him back.
  3. You been drinking again "big daddy" Steve, or is this your sober thread?
  4. Good post. I don't mind Vinny as much, though I'm not a fan of his but, IMO, he gets too much of a bad rep which he doesn't deserve. I think alot of the Bulls players like Vinny, and he's really letting our players' develop which I LOVE, but he just doesn't have that crucial experience. Can he develop it.. sure, but it'll take even more time for that then Rose developing. I would still like to keep him around in some shape or form perhaps as a developmental coach (if there is such thing) maybe even an assistant to get him more experience with the x's and o's or something.
  5. I like Dweezy more most here, but as the 9th hitter or only leading off in a platoon, or when BA, full time CF, needs a day or two off. He is not a good full time player at all. I hope BA gets a s***load of playing time cause I'm still a fan of his. And no, Getz isn't the answer at leadoff hitter either (would be an outstanding #2 hitter, as I've said for a while, props to qwerty for that minor league lookup at Getz' numbers as a 1 and 2 hitter, BTW) but he's the best option we got at the moment and he's adaquate enough this season, possibly next till either Jordan Danks develops fast (or the draft since KW is looking at a leadoff hitter there, though to me doesn't make too much sense) future trade or even possibly Beckham though he would be a good 2, 5, or 6 hitter more long term. To most here, I'm sure it's a no brainer that it should be Getz-Alexei as the 1 and 2 hitters.
  6. Too late for the Konerko to LAA rumors?
  7. Welcome to the big leagues kid. He'll get plenty of that in his own division (Gomez, Sizemore, Granderson, etc..)
  8. That's all I heard to until this thread. If it's just for opening day, and they are still platooning, then I don't have a problem with it.
  9. Niiiice lostfan..
  10. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Kinda smells like Similac around here now.
  11. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Some good f***ing s***! And I've tried them all.
  12. The years don't bother me as much especially if he's productive. That f***ing no trade clause does though.
  13. People will slowly learn to love him!! My boiii.
  14. Dude, you gotta stop lying to yourself. Noone, and I'm sure not even your wife, calls you "Daddy" or "Big Daddy."
  15. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    Wasn't that who some experts projected him to become?
  16. Wow.. amazing what no makeup can do to a guy away from T.V. I couldn't believe has was that old and then the mug shots happened..
  17. Glad I wasn't the only one that thought so.
  18. SoxAce replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Damn. I'm still debating if I should give it a chance or not.
  19. SoxAce replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Me and my friend have thought about P90X though it's really advanced (p90 will probably be way better for some) it's basically muscle confusion and eating healthy with some muscle drinks added in. Like SoxFan562004 said, you have to mix it up cause if your body gets used to the same routine, you won't get the quicker results. P90X pushes you beyond your breaking point. Say you can only do 20-30 pushups they'll make you push that into 40-50 they constantly challenge you. Switch up your routine each week (do straight push-ups one week, do push-ups with a chair or one handed the next week, etc..) and you'll be fine. The motivation is always the hard part. I have ZERO weights at home, (ok I see like 5 lb dumbells but thats it) so I find it hard to do anything anyway, and pushups help tone your arms, but I do want alittle more muscle developed.
  20. Josh Fields will shock ALOT of people. I've said it since day one of this year.
  21. I'll rephrase that. I LOVE me some Melky personally.
  22. So unless Lucy really catches fire, it's C. Miller's job to lose right now. I'll add this in here also.
  23. As if football wasn't getting soft enough. Geez this is really getting ridiculous.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.