Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
Kyle is dying.. cause of the outstanding draft that Oakland made.
-
i am drunk in 2009
Haha.. welcome to my cool list Jordan. That was me 4-5 years ago.. Damn I miss high school. And like Steve said in another thread, ima chill out on the drinking for a while.
-
ESPN Sunday Night Baseball May 3rd
f***ing Tim.... your awesome.
-
Quentin leaves game after HBP
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 02:32 PM) Ace, breaking news from where? Naw I was just kidding. (hense the bottom part) Just want to scare some peeps here.
-
Quentin leaves game after HBP
- Anybody here eat chorizo?
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 10:42 AM) I love being Mexican just because of it!- More Beckham Gossip
Just for the record, I always laugh when I hear/read Mark Prior was a bust. This is just my opinion of course, but Prior was not a bust, especially when he was pitching in the bigs, perhaps injury prone, but that was more on the dumbass running the team. I am still very scared for Cueto and Volquez BTW, same guy who happened to f*** up Prior's arm.- 4/23/09 SOX @ O's - 6:05pm CDT - CSN/CSN+
I hope Fields and Anderson go nuts today. Especially Brian.- Sox @ Orioles, 6:05, CSN
I hope Felix Pie figures it out. Just not against us of course.- i am drunk in 2009
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 12:53 AM) Unless this happened in an 18 hour span, you're a f***ing liar. It was a 10 hour span actually (shoulda probably said the "whole day" basically not a 2-3 hour span) and yes, someone was buying me the drinks (special occasion) since you know... I'm unemployed.. I still will like to reiterate the fact besides a select few, that noone is touching me in drinking.- Interesting Oz quote about Gavin Floyd
QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 11:08 AM) Danks is the man. It will take Ozzie a while to figure out that Danks is the real ace probably longer than it took Quentin to finally get a shot last season.- Mike MacDougal DFA'd
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 01:13 PM) Heads must be thrilled. Anyone have better confirmation than MLBTR yet that they can link here? Before I pin it? Oh you know he has a boner. Lillibridge and Egbert on the same team now?! All he needs is Chris Burke and Heads might have a heart attack.- i am drunk in 2009
10 jack and coke mix drinks yesterday, 3 shots of incredible hulk, and a couple of Coronas got me a nice buzz. Tonight I will be taking it to the next level... drunk.- Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 18, 2009 -> 03:58 PM) Stop yourself for a second there mister. You can love Tyrus, but you can only love Noah on select games. Watch him mail it in on Monday. It's funny because I didn't like Noah at all when he was drafted and was really not a fan of his. Not to mention he was not in shape in the beginning of the season, (who NVL.. RIP.. quickly ripped him on) but he has really worked on his game to become a player. Tyrus I was always a HUGE fan of. But I tell ya what.... Noah is getting there.. well... in the fan category (man crush might never be for him )- Sox @ Rays, 6:08, WGN
QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 18, 2009 -> 01:14 PM) I'm convinced that Ozzie doesn't even look at L-R splits. I highly doubt it either. Which is why i love Maddon, Gardy, M.S. etc.. as managers. And please Ozzie, stop taking out BA in late innings. Give the guy some confidence for once.- Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
I love Derrick Rose. I love Tyrus Thomas. Mr. Noah is quickly becomming another man crush despite almost scarring me when he fouled Pierce. Salmons is choking Ray Allen style, Hinrich... ugh, though he was serviceable today and Gordon is up and down, but makes the big shots. Great game though. A superstar finally reborn in Derrick Rose.- White Sox (4-4) @ Tampa Bay Rays (4-5), April 16, 6:08 CDT
Score? Inning? How's Danks doing? Is Getz, BA finally hitting? Do I need to stop asking too many questions?- White Sox (4-4) @ Tampa Bay Rays (4-5), April 16, 6:08 CDT
Keep it up with the updates guys. I aprreciate it. My ass is stuck in the library for some odd reason, and won't be home until 7:30ish.- Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
I don't think Tim Ledger would say Kobe Bryant is a better player than Micheal Jordan (then get flat out busted on it later by multiple people inc. some from ESPN analyst) with other stupid blogs/idiot remarks on T.V. That title belongs to Jemele Hill.- Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Shoulda been more games, but good. Lost a s***load of respect for him. Honestly hitting a guy (or in his case elbowing) in the crotch is probably the second worst thing "b**** wise" you can do. (first is spitting in someone's face) Ray Allen has done some stupid stunts in the NBA, but that was just low. (kinda literally with that last sentence too.. )- If Pods gets recalled, will Fields change his #?
Josh was raking in 2007 when had the number 27. I was actually surprised he didnt go back to it considering his injury plagued 2008 season, but he's hitting now so there goes the superstitions.- Sox sign Podsednik to MLC
Like the MLC signing, at least an upgrade over Owens, and I also agree with fathom's post (I think it was on page seven) on who I'd rather have both offensively and defensively as well.- Manny considers return to CLE to end career
I still think Buehrle will pitch in STL when it's all said and done. He might be like 37+ years old, but I still can see it. That's just my personal opinion though.- SoxTalk Official Top 25 Prospects
Nathan Jones will surely climb fast after this season.- Anybody else not feelin' the Hawk-Stoney combo
I love the Hawk Stoney combo. LOVE IT. - Anybody here eat chorizo?