Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Well I was in till this answer.. Looks like I'm out now.
  2. I'd be shocked personally. I'm betting it's probably going to be a hefty fine for him (probably the same with Dempster with that stunt against Braun), but I highly doubt they'll suspend him. Though with the way were playing, I'm sure Bobby probably wouldn't even get in a game (other than just to ge some work in/rust off) to shut it down anytime soon.
  3. I think Slav mentioned this earlier I believe... PATRICK KANE = STUD.
  4. Ha just as I look at the thread and see this from Slav, he scores.
  5. He's got some pretty sexy pics on the bears main website.
  6. David Dewitt Bailey... or "Homer" Bailey.
  7. We almost traded for one this offseason.
  8. What an outstanding game to watch. Nice to see one of my favorite players, Big Buff, get 2 goals in.
  9. Ryan Freel and should chat.
  10. I'll say Richard. Ozzie's an idiot, but I don't think he's retarded.
  11. ^^^^^^^^^^ Might be one of the best in the league in the 2 spot in my opinion. Hell even the 9 spot he'll thrive.
  12. Seen them all sporting it this season.. I wanna say for them perhaps bitting too hard or grimising their teeth too much, but who knows. It is a sport though.
  13. Agreed. I love LeBron and he is basically Magic Johnson 2.0 right now (probably will be better than him the future) but Kobe is the closest thing we will ever see to a Micheal Jordan, and he still won't be as good. LeBron just doesn't have that vulture/dagger mentality. He is more team oriented. Sure he has his moments every now and then but he really hesitates, especially late in the game or getting the last shot.
  14. MBINAA. Great game though. Congrats to Nix also.
  15. Outstanding.
  16. I would say the WBA.. World. Canadian. Bureau. Because of his floppy head, and his beetie little eyes.
  17. Weak Josh. Your missing a 2 to go along with that 7 son!!
  18. IN.
  19. SoxAce replied to SoxFan1's topic in SLaM
    As long as it has chicken with it as the main dish (preferably legs).. I love it. ...Giggady
  20. Lol... Wow.. for the record that sentence I was talking about the center position of course. I still love ya Slav, but I'm not gonna waste my breath (or fingers for that matter) Since he was drafted, You, Joe, Steve, etc.. know how I feel about my man crush. Kinda hard to let him go away. (it's kinda like you and Kirk Hinrich though you don't like to admit it) I gotta back him up. Hey if he absolutely blows donkey balls next season or two years from now, you bet I'll be the first to admit it. (or I'm sure all three of you will mention it first before I can even type a sentence ) Like I said earlier this fourth year is crucial for Tyrus. Barring any unforseen circumstances (ala traded this summer or something) he's got one.. maybe two more years to either continue progressing, or he's gone. Only thing ima say is.. I'm glad we have a real superstar (before anyone jumps the gun, I'm talking about Rose here) on the team now.
  21. Preach. I don't agree with your assessment on Derrick Rose most of the time (well damn near all the time) but mostly all in all... I do agree with ya.
  22. Hmmm... let's see. I'll make this short.. Bulls***. A good majority, to basically most of his blocks do come from help side but not "all." You can't say every one of his blocks are from help D, because that's what I'm implying from what you said in "all." Hell he's got 3 f***ing videos on youtube alone on pages, on which he's going one on one and blocks the shot even if he gets beat to the basket. Jesus. ... Of course you don't. Hmmm.. rebounding.. coulda sworn you actually had to jump most of the time to get those (what theyre gonna fall in your lap?) you also need strength also (hell Noah is pretty damn athletic himself, who also gets rebounds for tip-ins mostly, or you guessed it.. out jumping and out fighting the opposition.. unless its Dwight Howard who can "out jump" anyone) which both improved on their strength from, last season. Congrats Slav.. you beat your old record of B.S./hyperbole statements by just a touch this time.
  23. Dude.. we called that (and dan, tizzle etc..) nearly 4 years ago. Hell on the futuresox thread for Lucy's adopt a prospect thread we continued to not like it. BTW to Donny... I'm still waiting on you to prove me wrong.
  24. Still debating if I should counter that with either the Rasual Butler, DWade, Varejao, Marvin Williams etc.. etc.. facial or hell even the sick blocks on the beloved Chris Bosh (or 7'6 Yao Ming) etc.. etc.. etc.. then made one of the best facials you'll ever see on Jermaine O'Neal. Which I had as an avatar for a good while.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.