Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Sox acquire Ramon Castro and cash for Lance Broadway
I am number 2. Good luck Lance. Though I pray we get rid of McCullough and soon. He was waaaaaaaaaaay worse of a pick than Broadway. This deal is meh for me as a fan of Lance but I won't complain. I woulda thought Whisler would come up for Gobble. I can't stand watching that guy pitch.
-
GameThread: White Sox(21-25) vs Royals(23-24)
Wite just creamed his pants.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
+2 I was hoping someone would get the reference.
-
Derrick Rose's High School Grades Were Altered
Well Derrick did have a "passing" grade regardless. So your point is moot.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
Nuggets on win or go home mode tonight.
-
Derrick Rose's High School Grades Were Altered
High basketball IQ for a guy who would have went straight to the pros after high school still making millions, and being called dumb book wise... I'm sure Rose would take that and laugh his way into the bank.
-
Derrick Rose's High School Grades Were Altered
I'd take the former.
-
Derrick Rose's High School Grades Were Altered
Nice. I gotta say also I'd rather have a dumb kid with a high basketball IQ (Rose) than a smart kid with a low basketball IQ (Tyrus) and this comming from the ultimate Tyrus Thomas fan. And no Derrick Rose isn't dumb.. he is lazy, but not dumb. Very smart kid that just made a dumb decision... to trust his brother..
-
Derrick Rose's High School Grades Were Altered
Heh...
-
GameThread: White Sox(21-25) vs Royals(23-24)
W00T!!
-
Derrick Rose's High School Grades Were Altered
People here will basically realize that Reggie has basically screwed his own brother, which is downright awful to fathom. Who knows also if we'd be having this conversation if Rose would have just went straight to the pros after high school (even at D average would have been drafted based on skill) I don't give a s*** what his commen sense IQ is, as long as his basketball IQ is top notch/bright (which is already the case, with improvment to learn) then he can be as dumb as rocks in interviews. (which Rose isn't dumb but is more lazy from what I heard.. kinda like in defense) Just so everyone gets the jist from what I heard.. LeBron James wasn't exactly a good grade student either in high school.
-
w sox trade for machado from pirates
chisox2334 is a very credible source. (he's called two trades on this board before it was even announced if I remember) He is one of the few great ones we have. Just for the record/future of other posters before they flip out entirely.
-
The New FutureSox
I can actually see if my old name is still registered from like 3-4 years ago.
-
Official 2008-2009 NHL Thread
I'm debating if I should pull a Ben Eager and just leave mine in all summer.
-
Chat Crew 2009
KUCK FALAPSE!!!!
-
Beckham promoted to Charlotte...
I'd trust guys like JPN, scenario, rex hudler etc.. They know their stuff.
-
Happy Birthday FlaSoxxJim
Happy B-Day you drunkie.
-
Favorite sports chick...
Athomeboy. Very good call on Molly Qerim. My.. GOD Also if Leanne Tweeden still counts, then she trumps all imo.
-
Official 2008-2009 NBA Thread
It kinda was those two, but Shaq completely messed up on who the player was that hit/pushed him with his back turned. He thought it was Miller and threw a punch, which missed for strike one. I can't even fathom the thought of a Bulls actually having a lost post scorer, even if it's for only a season, especially one who can still be dominent at times.
-
Matt Cain
Please. This is Sabean. Offer up a couple of good veterans and we'd give Cain and Lincecum away.
-
Matt Cain
^^^^^^^^^^^ I love me some Matt Cain.
-
Favorite sports chick...
No thank youz are nessesary Slav. I LOVE Collins. Got a pic of her little sis as well who isn't bad.. buuuut older sis blows her out of the water let's just say.
-
Chris Young
Jason can tell you I was NEVER a fan of his even when he was a spect, (like BA better then, still do) though I know he still loves him some Chris Young.
-
Sox @ Angels 5-26-09
OVA. Wild card b****es!
-
Sox @ Angels 5-26-09
Alexei is a BB MACHINE!! His batting eye/patience this season is really nice to see.