Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. They are both very good defensively. I'll give BA the edge just because of how scouts raved about him more, but Danks is definitely not too far off, and more athletic.
  2. Play this kid, and play him often Sox. I would rather see Gordo at 2B and just learn and man that, but I can't complain.
  3. Reds passed him up for Yonder. Many will always remember that unless Yonder becomes a stud.
  4. I heard. I'm so excited!! Finally a very high (top 10), can't miss spect WE developed has arrived.
  5. I was gonna say..
  6. Yep. Actually posted that in the AL Central thread if I can find it. Though I gotta say.. Prior was really something special till Dusty Baker f***ed up his career. EDIT: Found it. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...69983&st=15
  7. Man Jordan Schafer.. another guy who is going to be really good. Luckally he can play anywhere in the OF. Braves are just that damn good in their scouting. We will quickly see that with Tyler Flowers.
  8. I would assume so and he and Francouer are very nice stop gaps for a while. I'm not sure who their current LF is, but when Jason Heyward is ready I don't care if you have to trade both guys and their mother, they are not taking his RF spot in a couple years. He is as can't miss as it gets.
  9. He will be. He and Dexter Fowler will be really exciting to watch in 2+ years in the NL.
  10. Andrew McCutchen is their future. They are also high on Brandon Moss. And hopefully Walker and Alverez etc.. when theyre ready/everything goes right.
  11. I would believe you regardless even if you didn't have a source man. Prior history on posters always ups the respect. Looks like McCuthen time for the Bucos.
  12. As I'll quote a scout, he has a good chance to be "The modern-day Griffey/A-Rod with the bat at catcher" (IRC, some teams look at him as a shortstop as well) He has that kind of talent. I'll say this. no high schooler has ever been this talked about since those two that's for sure. The only recent guy that was even a scratch of this much of being hyped about was Mauer.
  13. Outman is a lefty. So the vendetta to some here still stands.
  14. 1-1
  15. I like Halo, but more of a Gears of War (x2) fan. Left 4 Dead (well the series as I'm sure they'll be another sequel after that) will be insane.
  16. Keep this thread up and update. 1-0 so far.
  17. Very true. I thought a micro-manager would actually be smart enough to do this. Oh well.
  18. BA's job is surely safe (sox and Ozzie love him as a defensive replacement, and i'm sure as a platoon) It's really between Pods and Wise, and I'm sure as of now Wise will be the odd man out with Pods taking CF/platooning with BA when Quentin returns.
  19. It's only a matter of time before some on ST has his head on a platter.
  20. Holy s***!! That made my day.
  21. SoxAce replied to DaTank's topic in SLaM
    I wanted to comment but... Brian, MHizzle, Buehrle>Wood, dasox... that was brilliant.
  22. SoxAce replied to scenario's topic in FutureSox Board
    With a crazy 3.67 GO/AO% A tale of two tapes for him. Looks like sox brass love him as a starter. Reliever: 1-2 6.30 era 10 IP 13 H 8 R 7 ER 1 HR 0 BB 14 SO OBA .302 Starter 1-0 0.93 era 29 IP 27 H 5 R 3 ER 0 HR 1 BB 32 SO OBA .237 His numbers in May and vs right handers is even more ridiculous.
  23. I'm surprised wite (or others) isn't/aren't laughing at me. I picked Broadway to win the 5th SP spot when Marquez was the favorite.. I was half joking, but it was a predictions thread so I said why the hell not. (this was also before the Colon aquisition I believe) I hope I can at least be right about Fields. (you too wite )
  24. If that. Not a fan of his at all. But hey if it's the 4th round then by all means... take him. Here's hoping my boy (and beautox's boy) Brothers falls to us.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.