Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Ha I called it. I knew he would turn it down. Just heard the news.
  2. I'm down. Nice little recruiting job.
  3. Ima head out. I'll still stay tune to the radio. Hopefully when I'm here later tonight there will be good news.
  4. I believe so yes.
  5. I said it before, some of you should really eat crow for bashing the original poster on the main site about this deal earlier.
  6. In a player's eye, that sometimes doesn't matter. I seen players turn down a legit 1st place club for years just to stay with their teams for sometimes family, teammates, money or the city. Everybody is different. Not saying Jake would do that cause he has already stated that he loves Chicago and prefers the Cubs, but just to think he had to talk to Linebrink about the organization and specifically Ozzie had to persuade him originally.
  7. Thank you. That was all I was saying.
  8. ^^^^^^^^^^^ Really the only thing I can understand him comming here. That option is mad bank for him.
  9. And still get a no decision in a loss. But I feel alittle more optimistic about it now. He loves Chicago just that "wrong side" always gets thrown around by the mdeia which pisses me off.
  10. They really love Richard.. I know Poreda is icing on the cake, and those 2 PTBNL (not accurate at all from Ely from what I heard) should be interesting considering they are pitchers. Looks like the Slayer, Flowers, Allen, Shelby, Gartrell, Reterford rumors can now be put to rest.
  11. He'll still be made in SD regardless. Is going to another s***ty team away from your family really worth it?
  12. I HIGHLY doubt Peavy accepts a trade to us. Neither does most Padres fans.
  13. I'm hearing one of the PTBNL is John Ely though not sure how accurate that is.
  14. Ya it looks like the Twins aren't too happy losing two games against us and wanted to just ass rape us in this game.
  15. I'll say it again. Some here still should still eat crow for ripping the poster on the main site for originally posting this deal.
  16. If I was Peavy, I wouldn't wanna come here watching this s***ty team.
  17. Some here still should still eat crow for ripping the poster on the main site for originally posting this deal.
  18. Some of the stuff many here (including myself) have said in like pages 1-5 is being repeated like pages 15-30. Unfortunitely I found out the hard way. I think it's cool actually seeing this and kinda figured it would happen. Looks like some of you owe that dude who posted the deal on the main site some props. Many here were ripping him.
  19. Wow.. didn't know we were getting our asses kicked.
  20. Vitters is the only prospect worth a damn in the Cubs system. San Diego is not Pittsburgh. Hendry is not going to rip them off.
  21. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I know it'll probably be fixed in the morning, but to say I witness this is pretty cool.
  22. The "PTBNL" or Player(s)TBNL you have to watch out for. I won't be too giddy if I only see Poreda and Richard as the only listed unless if there's no PTBNL.
  23. It would but I wouldn't rule it out. Remember KW told Gio to his face (and gave him his word) he wouldn't trade him again, then look what happened. It's a buisness. Don't wanna go too far on this speculation though. I'm a big Danks2 fan, he's really improving (cut down his K rate, taking walks, hitting solid shots etc.) But other than Slayer (which I'd really hate) and Flowers (sox brass are insanely high on him; also to note I doubt SD would want Allen since they have a 1B spect) everyone else is up. I'll be sad though if they break up the Dominion boys. All in all... I highly doubt were getting Peavy. Anyone check out his home/road splits?
  24. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...71653&st=30

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.