Everything posted by SoxAce
-
2007 MLB Amateur Draft Thread
Chris Withrow gone to LA.
-
2007 MLB Amateur Draft Thread
I hope Porcello falls to us.
-
2007 White Sox Catch-All Thread
The transformation and the experience of the legend himself.. Boone Logan. 2006- 21 G 17.1 IP 21 H 18 R 16 ER 2 HR 3 HBP 15 BB 15 SO 1.17 GO/AO 2.08 WHIP .424 OBA ERA: 8.31 2007- 20 G 17.0 IP 17 H 6 R 6 ER 1 HR 0 HBP 3 BB 10 SO 1.75 GO/AO 1.18 WHIP .299 OBA ERA: 3.18
-
Trevor Hoffman records 500th career save
Best (clean) closer I've ever seen. Bar none. Even though Rivera is up there too.
-
2007 MLB Amateur Draft Thread
I haven't been this excited since I saw Hester run the opening kick in the S.B. all the way to the house.
-
White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/5/07 (L)
QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 5, 2007 -> 08:58 PM) Why....this is a fantastic lineup the Yankees have, especially against someone who they can wait on and get good pitches to hit every at-bat. Stop it. Your making too much sense.
-
White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/5/07 (L)
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 5, 2007 -> 08:54 PM) So, when will Sox fans just give credit to the offense instead of s***ting on their pitcher and questioning every one of the manager's moves? Who knows.
-
White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/5/07 (L)
QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 5, 2007 -> 08:53 PM) It's not impressive....but the 2006 Buehrle you're trying to talk about would have given up 3 homers in the first 3 innings and everyone would have been complaining about his velocity. I don't care what their record is....this is the best lineup we face. ^^^^^^^^^ Finally someone making sense in this thread.
-
White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/5/07 (L)
QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 5, 2007 -> 08:52 PM) He's given up 5 runs in 5 and a third innings against a tied for last place team, including 4 in this inning. I can't go and find that impressive. The Yankees aren't the Royals bro. And have you seen Buehrle's career era against them? Every team PWNS a particular pitcher occasionally.
-
White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/5/07 (L)
5-1. Yankees always PWN Buehrle.
-
White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/5/07 (L)
1st and 3rd 0 outs.
-
White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/5/07 (L)
Damn Dye wants to be traded.
-
Stupid, Hilarious Videos
QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 10:29 PM) Paris=owned I was rollin when I saw the Video Awards. Only watched the beginning and god damn luckaly I did. Sarah Silverman....
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Had to work, but it's good comming home to a Whitesox winner.
-
Time for some fun....
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 12:08 AM) I'm talking in terms of the White Sox, if he's playing for the Sox next year it's for no more than $3.5M a year. Gotcha.
-
Time for some fun....
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 12:02 AM) And just because Lopez made a little over $4M this year doesn't mean he's due for a raise in free agency, he's not very good and is having some serious health issues this year. Unless he comes back this season and dominates, he's looking at a 2 year deal with a very small minimum salary ($3M) with some solid incentives. I doubt it. Especially in this day and age with teams. Some idiot organization would need pitching help badly so I'm almost positive that he'll be making 5+ unless he gets no offers for a starter and is offered a bullpen role.
-
6/3 Games
Charlotte lost 5-2 Sweeney 1-4 Fields and BA didn't play. Sisco 2.0 IP 3 H 1 R 1 ER 1 BB 1 SO Birmingham lost 10-3 Russell was brutal. Wing was unhittable. Valido 1-4 1 R 1 RBI 1 BB Lucy 1-3 W-S PPD Kanny lost 15-5 Pitching was awful Gomes 3-4 1 HR 2 RBI 2 R Hernandez 1-4 1 RBI 8 out of 9 hitters got a hit.
-
Andy Katz: Donovan wants to go back to Florida
I would like to see what DBAH0 has to think about this? Well Andrew..
-
Johnnie Morton + MMA= Not Good
QUOTE(thedoctor @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 10:01 PM) all that video is missing is chris tucker going, "you got knocked-the-f--k out!" Damn great minds think alike.
-
6/1 Games
Kinda dead in spect city here. Charlotte won 7-5 Broadway was solid. 6 IP 5 H 2 R 2 ER 4 BB 3 SO Fields 2-5 2 2B 1 R Prinz and Bukvich with 2 scoreless combined. Birmingham won 7-2 Whisler was solid. 6 IP 7 H 2 R 2 ER 1 BB 2 SO Torres was great in relief Valido 2-4 1 RBI Winston-Salem won 6-4 Richard pitched decent. 7 IP 7 H 4 R 3 ER 2 BB 3 SO Wesley was outstanding in relief Orlando was 1-4 1 HR 1 RBI 1 R Cunningham is a stud. Kanny lost 11-6 De Los Santos pitched well but it looks like he ran out of gas in the 4th inning. 5 IP 3 H 3 R 3 ER 1 BB 6 SO Carter is a walking machine still. 1-3 1 R 2 BB 2 SO Gartrell had a night.
-
White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/01/07 (W)
QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 06:59 PM) Down in the farm, Faustino De Los Santos currently with six strikeouts, 0 hits, 0 walks through three innings. Terrible. Is it safe to say you like this kid?
-
Zambrano is nuts!!
I'm lovin it. Every cub fan is pissed and embarrased and it makes it even more hilarious that Barrett is involved again.
-
Giants scout in attendance
QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 12:41 AM) Nothing he wants that is realistic to be traded. Now that's more specific.
-
Giants scout in attendance
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 12:26 AM) They have nothing I want. Laughable. I'll take Tim Lincecum anyday of the week.
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
God damn I can't believe he did that.