Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jul 4, 2006 -> 12:28 PM) That ain't no comedy, man. Looking at that list, I can already see 5-10 movies that don't fit into the "comedy" list.
  2. Happy B-Day!
  3. I was pissed when I heard this. Get well soon Jeremy..
  4. I heard this and I was like..... Me and my co-workers are going to be happy today on this 4th of July!!
  5. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 02:10 AM) It was a fluke year because it was completely against his career norms. I don't agree with Nite that he was lucky last year however, he was just absolutely dominating last season. Cliff's been an avearge reliever all his career and last year was just a flash in the pan. I would call this year more the fluke, cause I highly doubt he's going to be this bad next season. IMO, he can get semi close to his career numbers from last year than he will this season unless he puts off surgery cause it's quite obvious he's not 100%.
  6. SoxAce replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(T R U @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 02:06 AM) best hope we dont get you in a chatroom and fire up the memories Too many f***ing memories..
  7. SoxAce replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    Me= 1.5 from computer brake. (saved up, got a new one.. and a life.. ) Doug=1 year suspension
  8. SoxAce replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:54 PM) Man... A year already? Good thing I had a jacked up computer. Vote for AJ. There we go. Welcome back doug..
  9. QUOTE(knightni @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:26 PM) See you in '07 Cliffie. I honestly don't expect him to be in a whitesox uniform after this season. (esp. since his contract runs out after this) Jenks-Cotts-Riske-Thornton-Tracey (maybe) and someone from FA or trade probably since BMac will be in the rotation next season.
  10. SoxAce replied to SoxAce's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:48 PM) MinnySoxFan is not Dougly. what a false advertised name then. There is only one, Minny and that's dougly. Damn that's f***ed up. That's what I get for missing 1.5 years from soxtalk.
  11. SoxAce posted a topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(MinnySoxFan @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:06 PM) Bluto : Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! Otter : Germans? Boon : Forget it, he's rolling. Bluto : And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... [thinks hard] Bluto : the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! [runs out, alone; then returns] Seriously...I saw THIS BOARD literally put Pods on their back and put him on the All Star team. I mean literally. Scott Podsednik was in the All-Star game because of us. And now we're going to sit around and talk about how other players are more deserving? Hell, I'm actually a Twins fan also and I know that Liriano definately deserves to be in the All Star Game, but f*** me if I'm just going to sit here and vote for him as opposed to A.J.. You think Pods was the most deserving player to make the All-Star game last year? Probably not. But that didn't seem to be a problem for us. But now all of a sudden we have standards? Seriously if there is any player on our team who deserves to have US all show him all of our support - who is it...I would have a problem saying anyone other then A.J. I don't know about the rest of you, but let's try and get another...Soxtalk..put 'em on the booaarrdd!!! YES!!! Alot of us have missed you Doug (aim chatters, the "original" game chat people, late night crew etc..) I missed looking at the stud you are though... Hubba, hubba...
  12. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    I like him alot. I'm a hell of a player myself. Your on!!!
  13. One of the rare players (In fact, he's the only player on the sox) I'm giving up on. Thanks for 05' Cliff. Your services are greatly appreciated. But you are not the same.
  14. HA! It's gonna be tough for AJ. I've voted for him as well, but ALOT of fans and players hate his guts. I highly doubt he's gonna get in. But... worth a shot.
  15. C'mon... You know what Pierre was really thinking. It's obvious. You can't expect him to bash the fans he plays for.
  16. Ugh... :puke At threads sometimes.. :headshake
  17. QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 12:02 AM) Anyone who says the Twins can't hang with the Sox and Tigers is fooling themselves. *See Knight's sig* Wite, I know you been dyin to put your name on that list even though me and the others did that before the season. I don't think it's too late.
  18. SoxAce replied to aboz56's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 1, 2006 -> 10:00 PM) I have no problem with warranted criticism but this IMO is just ridiculous. I know I can count on you to make any type of sense on threads like this. I'll say this, that suspension Anderson served, really f***ed up his hot streak. hitting around .300 before the suspension, .117 after.
  19. QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 11:35 PM) I can't watch tomorrow (and most likely Sunday unless I get wireless on my laptop), I'll be on a plane to Miami I'll be on that same plane in 2 weeks.
  20. He is my new favorite nba player..
  21. Chone Figgins.. I
  22. T.J. Ford is a hell of a player when he's healthy.
  23. Somewhere in Illinois right now, Neal Cotts has offically fainted.
  24. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 30, 2006 -> 12:09 AM) So what combination garners the name "Fred"??? I just did it... Fred + Slavko = Frildo Fred + Fred= Frinho

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.