Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 01:15 AM) But how motivated do you have to be when you are tapping a playboy playmate all the time. And also so hot!! OMG! Like he so is!! -Katy He is also going to be in the Hall of Fame as well. Oh s*** nevermind, just his bat.
  2. Cub fans easily. Sawx fans might be the biggest pricks, but cub fans have a combo of unlikeable s*** in them.
  3. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 01:03 AM) Ok, so you link to my profile as evidence of something or other, you sir are a fool. I love how you changed your sig from "I still love you Widger" to "The roller of curveballs" Nice thought.
  4. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 12:59 AM) I diss him because he sucks, when have I ever said he's my favorite player? Youz a busta I'm too lazy and tired to do any PWNing for today so I'll let you off the hook mmmmm k? Your sig is sweet by the way.
  5. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 12:55 AM) He sucks and you're a jerkass. Fish u nicca. EDIT: I also find it histerical that you diss the Widge and he is so-called your favorite player on the sox. He is da man. No one can touch him.
  6. QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Jul 8, 2006 -> 12:54 AM) I actually made a bet with my friend at the game that BA would hit a homer in his second AB today. If BA did it, I would win $10. If he didn't, I gave my friend 50 cents. It turns out he lined out to second and I lost 50 cents. Cheap ass..
  7. Widge is da man.
  8. I was pissed that Ozzie took him out in the 8th for a pinch hitter. We need mo BA!
  9. SoxAce replied to maggsmaggs's topic in FutureSox Board
    Two words: Joseph.Hunter.
  10. :o :o Flexible + beautiful face + smokin bod (with junk in trunk) + my age + a great nationality + a competitor (she wants to win ) + pretty wealthy = my dream woman.
  11. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 12:09 AM) E: None of the above
  12. The only sox pitcher that I will bash at all, and everyone else should too and deservingly so. Just not the same guy. f*** meatball pitching Montero bring me Tracey.
  13. I'm glad to see BA getting a couple hits in today's game! :headband Tigerfan.. your awesome, but take the "relieved" post down a couple notches and you got how I feel. We are too good to be giving up leads.
  14. QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 11:44 PM) KEEP UP THE FIGHT! DO NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT! VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE! NO AMOUNT IS ENOUGH -- VOTE VOTE VOTE! Damn your post is deseptive. I actually thought we had till 12 midnight to vote, so I voted really quick (not sure how many times but it was alot) but god damn you..
  15. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE(danman31 @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 11:24 PM) Liotta got rocked again, ERA at 4.93. Ugh.... :puke
  16. Once Garland has a meh/terrible outing his next start, I expect that Jon bashing thread to be bumped by someone. The real question is... WHO?
  17. That's awesome!! I also know so many people (mostly girls) who didn't know who to root for (more of a Chicago fan type) back a couple years ago. Now they go to more games than I do. To the sox fans..
  18. Woo Hoo?! From Nuke..?! Thornton and Jenks.. No more Judy.. please.
  19. Did anyone know that cub fans are actually watching sox games now? They are always discussing our team by saying why they don't have that much heart, a better GM/manager or great starting pitching..
  20. Damn have we gotten some incredibal potential/upside/athletes on this team. In the future... PG: Hinrich SG: Smith (if he gets his s*** together) SF: Deng PF: Thomas C: Wallace (possibly Oden)
  21. Haven't watched the last 2 sox games till now. I hope my boy BA is starting, but I doubt it.
  22. Undertaker, Kane (I loved the darkside.. ) Others: Austin, X-Pac, Mankind I liked alot of tag teams as well (Hardy Boyz, D Generation X, etc..)
  23. SoxAce replied to Maverick0984's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(fullcollapse @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 11:58 AM) man, asb is coming at the right time. Ditto. Quite a few of our guys are getting banged up. Kind of a freak thing with Gooch and it's always good to see Crede reasting his back and others getting alittle break.
  24. QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 11:34 AM) We read on this board that June was when the Tigers would fold. I think they went 20-7. The Sox better get a lead on them. I believe 6 of their final 9 games of the season are against KC. After that June.... that is when I was finally convinced they are for real.
  25. QUOTE(TaylorStSox @ Jul 5, 2006 -> 12:04 AM) reason#23498723 that statheads just don't get it. I love it when you analyze.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.