Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Boy this is soxtalk for ya. Make one bad start and your in the doghouse. I wonder when Buehrle gives up like 10 runs will people jump him too? I would expect alot of posters here who are jumping on Vasquez (except Aboz who will never bash Buehrle) to do the same with Buehrle.
  2. The water bottle!!! why couldn't he save the water bottle?!
  3. Man.. looking at some of the boards around, they cannot believe what we almost done. We must be feared.
  4. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 11:37 PM) Indeed. I thought the loss against Cleveland was the best I'd feel after a loss. Now, it's a tie. I was gonna ask that too. I honestly feel this game was a better loss than Clevelands.
  5. Didn't we have a thread already about this? NEVER count out this team. Don't be an idiot. The fans who stayed=class/loyal.
  6. QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 06:28 PM) Did anyone else hear Ed FLIP OUT after Jon tried to turn the double play on the grounder from Taveras rather than look the runner back from third? I just remembered that and laughed. Don't know if anyone was paying attention but did you see what happened to Wheeler at the end of the game? When he was walking back to the dugout after he gave up the winning hit to Cintron, someone kinda knocked into him then he just basically started cursing right at him. I found that hilarious also.
  7. You know your lineup isn't good when you have Chris f***ing Burke batting 3rd ahead of Berkman.
  8. Has it been 5 games yet for Anderson of is it after this game? After see Rob out there yesterday made me appreciate how much I miss Brian out there.
  9. QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 05:54 PM) It's obvious that position by position we will have the better players but what does that prove? Great post. Our 03' Sox EASILY had a better overall team than the Twins. (esp. our line-up) Look who was in the playoffs and who stayed home.
  10. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 05:52 PM) Really? It makes me appreciate his sense of humor when looking at your face. I.Hate.You
  11. Someone should pin mine and his since he made his first I'll give way.
  12. ESPN game. Oswalt 6-3, 3.32 VS Vazquez 8-4, 4.43 Sox looking for another sweep since the W.S. and first 10 gamer since... forever. Should be a good pitcher's duel.
  13. QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Jun 25, 2006 -> 04:30 PM) f*** espn! Looking at your picture makes me appreciate how good-looking I am in this world and what god has blessed me with.
  14. 2 more outs.
  15. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 09:16 PM) Unbelievable. You suck.
  16. Where's tigerfan when you need him? (good poster might I add)
  17. QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 09:04 PM) Before he got huge, Thome was an all state basketball player. Dye was an all state Basketball player, an all city Football player, and can play golf pretty well I heard (ont a sport, just sayin.) There's no question he is the best on this team.
  18. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in FutureSox Board
    There's a real good chance we could see the MLB Sox and the AAA Sox win the championship this season.
  19. Thought I should give this a little.... BUMP 3 days away till the draft. Some teams will be geniuses and some will be idiots. Will it be your team? We'll find out.
  20. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 08:43 PM) Willie, greasy...solid job. ^^^^^^ Greasy thought 1st. Willie 2nd. I knew it.
  21. You can basically say KW just put Ozzie in his place for a while now.
  22. QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 08:55 PM) Loaded for Albert! Now that's scary for any team... They should give him the Bonds treatment, walk him sent in one then take your chances. If they get him out without further damage, they are hella lucky.
  23. The Twins are hot right now, probably the second/third hottest team in the AL and the third/fourth in all of baseball.
  24. QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 08:48 PM) How awesome is Soxtalk that we have a Cards fan and Tigers fan posting in a thread on a site that belongs to neither of them Don't forget benchwarmerjim (Twins fan) I personally think it's awesome having different fans eigher from the same division or in the NL/AL divisions cause it gives us their take on their teams that they watch and know more about than some here don't just judge on stats and really haven't seen that particular team play.
  25. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 24, 2006 -> 01:21 AM) If you're talking about the restaraunt in RF, isn't that the Stadium Club? Again I might be tweekin, but I heard it eigher just missed it by two feet or barely hit it. I'm going by what my cousin told me cause he sat right around that area and he was braggin about it for a little while now. (he told me this like 2-3 hours ago though)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.