Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Man.. just like Jay Williams all over again... Potential career threatening, stupid decision. Poor Ben, prayers go out to ya, and I'm sure he'll thank the lord he's alive even though he'll be having a different looking face on him..
  2. QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jun 12, 2006 -> 12:18 AM) In case you missed it, heres more great info to read: Garland 19 HR allowed in 77 IP Garcia 15 HR allowed in 80.2 IP Its safe to say, if Garland doesnt get his head out of his ass, hes got a chance to set some nice records!! That really makes Garland look bad cause he's the sinkerball pitcher and Freddy is more of the flyball type.
  3. I was gonna bump this... but I decided to give Brian at least another game with a hit (possibly 2 games) to get the official hot streak thread going for him..
  4. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 11:33 PM) The dumbest thing I did tonight was not wear a sweatshirt or jeans to the game but I stayed. Was that you out there in the stands with your friends with your shirt off with the "I" in "White Sox!" ?!
  5. This is comming from the game thread.. QUOTE(THE WOOD @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 4:52 PM) I have two tickets for the game in section 350. I am not feeling well and think it best if I just stay home. If anyone is interested in the tickets please send me a PM as soon as possible. Lord, I bet The Wood would like to have felt better for this one. Talk about bad luck (if he didn't go..)
  6. Whoa... did I miss something here.. ?!
  7. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 10:33 PM) I cannot imagine ever leaving a game early. ^^^^^^^^ Could never do it even if it was 20-0. I paid to see a baseball game, and if we get blown out, I'll still cheer for the Andersons, Gloads, Ozunas, etc.. to have good games and still have a good time at the ballpark.
  8. I standed up and applauded just like the fans who actually stayed there for the WHOLE GAME. They are class acts.
  9. SoxAce replied to VAfan's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    But I thought we all already dealt Mike Cameron...er... Chris Young..
  10. Time to bump this thread back up. Game 2 tonight in case anyone forgot. Mavs have a 1-0 lead. Wade is gonna have to take less shots if they wanna win which actually seems stupid, but it's true. Heat are 10-1 when Wade takes less than 20 shots.
  11. QUOTE(danman31 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 05:47 PM) Kanny up 1-0 mid 3, Clayton Richard on the hill. Richard is an interesting pitcher. From what I saw from him in spring training, he can pitch really good, the only knock on him is if he can ever find the strike zone. Walks waaaay too many people.
  12. SoxAce replied to shoota's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(shoota @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 05:30 PM) How come those with differing opinions than me on the topic of Juan Uribe write posts questioning my baseball intelligence Maybe if you didn't put such a stupid-ass title like Uribe, sucks at baseball and the other varieties of head scratchers you post of might have something to do with it..
  13. That's some tight ass s***..
  14. Another guy I can think of is Ken Shamrock. That guy is as tough as it gets.
  15. QUOTE(TLAK @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 04:40 PM) Good catch! Just a typo. The later choices aren't in the Baseball Reference transaction table and I had to add it manually. I fixed it. Ah no biggie..
  16. TLAK, I believe you got the wrong Anderson. Our Anderson was drafted by us, not SF.
  17. QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 04:17 PM) Don't forget to strap it down. Nah I'm gonna be like DJ and strap it on..
  18. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 04:22 PM) I got it from Gage. I need new writers. That explians everything Alex..
  19. Ya kid, you can say the same thing about almost every f***ing school in the U.S. that has students cheating, athletes skipping classwork and getting a free ride, and kids smoking and drinking in the bathrooms.. :rolly Seems like a full born nerd to me. Just be happy that you didn't participate in it, and most importantly you GRADUATED. Let those other kids be bums.-
  20. I will sit back, relax have my pizza and 2 liter of pop ordered, and only be at home (hopefully) with my little brother for this game.
  21. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 04:08 PM) I prefer calling him Mitsubishi. ....... *crickets* :sleep :sleep :sleep
  22. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 03:56 PM) Papelbon has 64.1 IP in his career whereas Jenks is has 67 so I'd say the amount of tape is about equal, Jenks has pitched more games as a closer, that's what I'm trying to tell you. Plus, he was exposed alot in the playoffs where almost every player/coach watches. You and I both know that does not mean s***. That's baseball kid. During the second half of this season where teams see him again, anything can happen. Thank you for proving my point. They are a good lineup, I'll give you this statement. 0 saves against them though, which is also proving my point whereas the mighty Rivera has like 3 saves against them and hasn't pitched "stellar" against them especially in a non save situation like Papelbon has.
  23. QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 03:45 PM) No point in playing him today IMO......got a long flight to Texas after a night game and then we have to play again on Monday night. Give him 1 more day off. Agreed. We've won the series already against the Tribe. Like Ozzie said, I'd rather lose him for a few days then rush him out there and potentially lose him for a few weeks.
  24. QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Jun 11, 2006 -> 03:34 PM) Terrible start for Munoz Munoz 3 IP 4 Runs, Man, you want to talk about someone who is mentally f***ed up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.