Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Inconsistent Starting Pitching
Off topic: That is an awesome avatar.
-
White Sox Loser
QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 04:44 PM) How many teams have a Liriano type in their system? 3? You make it sound as if the Sox are the only team in baseball without such a player. Please don't get his ass started.
-
White Sox Loser
With all the hype of Liriano, I would love to see him do this a second year (a full year at that) when the league adjust to him. He is special, but then again so is King Felix and he isn't as good as he was his first year as a teenager even though he and Liriano will be the 1-2 in the league for many, many years. We'll see.
-
White Sox Loser
QUOTE(longshot7 @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 04:29 PM) Again, not worried. I'm not worried about them eigher, cause the Twins scare me more than them despite the Tigers having the lead before the break. Also, considering everyone forgets the sox lead the W.C. by 6+ games even though we all want the sox to win the division. If the Tigers happen to win the division, congrats to them I'd glady take us winning the W.C. and kicking their asses in the playoffs. But I want us to be like the Braves and just dominate every year (despite this year for them) and win the division.
-
Fabio Castro
Wow... that's a hell of a trade for the Rangers.
- Happy B-Day CWSGuy406!!!
-
Who won the world series the year you were born?
Mets vs Bo Sox 1986 Of course the curse of the Babe continued with Buckner being a victim of it. I was actually born exactly on Game 1 of the series.
-
White Sox Loser
QUOTE(lord chas @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 03:11 PM) please bring montero back LMAO!! QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 03:49 PM) I'm Mr. Pessimism, and this thread is pathetic. ^^^^^^^^
-
I hate the jump the gun but
QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 03:18 PM) Sanchez may have herpes Great minds think alike.
-
6/28 Games
QUOTE(danman31 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 11:57 PM) Brooks 6 shutout innings, 5 K, 0 BB, 2 hits. Hell yea Brooks!!!
-
Official 2006 NBA Draft Thread
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 11:30 PM) Remember what I told you. Thats a mouth shot. Getting the future stud plus the sox winning today= GREAT day.
-
Minor League games
I'll make this short. Went to Alabama couple years ago for relatives in the summer, went to a Barons game, got Reed's autograph, been in love with him ever since.
-
Montero sent down
- Official 2006 NBA Draft Thread
Just got back home and I'm glad I've heard the good news!! Who called this pick?! I'm da man.- Official 2006 NBA Draft Thread
Well, I'm going to work, I'll be back home at 10, hopefully hearing some good news.. (unless someone spills the beans at work.. )- Xbox 360
QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 12:58 PM) You could probably get the Wii AND 360 with a couple of games each for the price of the ps3 by the time it comes out... True but I also believe were waiting till the 360, wii, etc.. has more games out instead of like 5-10 right now.- i think it's the wrong Simpson
QUOTE(Be Good @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 12:14 PM) Jessica is much better looking the Ashlee. You have very good taste in women.- Xbox 360
- Official 2006 NBA Draft Thread
QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 08:26 AM) Aldridge would be a better pick IMO though. :headshake :headshake- AL Central Central
QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 12:41 PM) Crisp is batting .318 in his last 5 games and .289 for the season, but he hasn't show much productivity HR RBI wise since returning from the DL in May. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=6983 Holy s*** has he gotten hot. Last time I saw him he was hitting .252 and that was before he went 4-5 against Atlanta. (the game I also saw)- Official 2006 NBA Draft Thread
I'll say this, if we get the #1 pick next year (which is a good possibility) and Oden declares.... I can gladly say we'll have a couple of Bulls championships back here in Chicago.- Memo to Jim Thome: Please adjust to Inside Pitch
QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 09:41 PM) I love how he went the other way with one of his hits. Thats something that was missing during his mini-funk. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 09:41 PM) Which means he's getting ready to bust a hot string, IMO. QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 12:07 AM) LOL, that sounds so....wrong! Post of the Month right here...- Official 2006 NBA Draft Thread
QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 12:40 AM) They have Boston taking Marcus Williams at #7. Suppose their logic is the Celts need a pure PG, so Delonte West can become the 6th man off the bench. I'll dispute that, and I know I'll get flamed for it around here. The Bulls in my mind won't be serious contenders in the East for another season or 2 at least. You'll need guys like Deng to actually hit their prime first. Don't forget that Chicago is still a very young team in terms of guys you have in your starting lineup etc. I'll go easy on you.. But all seriousness what you said is true but you have to remember the East is extremely weak. You can basically compare it to the NL in baseball. It's up to the West to see how much it improves. The Bulls gave serious fits to the now World Champs. Imagine if they have a go to type big man whether it's from a trade (KG, O'Neal, Marion) or the draft. And going back to Deng, this will be his third year so his potential will continue to blossom at only the tender age of 21.- 6/27 Games
Dan, Alex, I know not too many people say this much, but I really do appreciate these threads saying how our spects do in each game. It's a very underrated job you guys do to let posters here who love prospects (like myself) keep informed of it.. Nice work. :- Official 2006 NBA Draft Thread
QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 12:18 AM) We don't have the time to wait on Thomas like a team lile Portland can. We need someone to step in and contribute now, not in 3 years. We are a contender looking to add pieces to the puzzle, not a garbage team look to build around someone who could be good in 3 years. That's why I said he wouldn't be the player that would fit the bulls need NOW because of this. He will be a stud though. Bank that. Must I pull a Mr. Oizo on your ass?! - Official 2006 NBA Draft Thread