Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Sox vs. Kansas City, 4/9/06, Buehrle vs. Elarton
Boy did greasy call that or what? Wow.
-
Sox vs. Kansas City, 4/9/06, Buehrle vs. Elarton
QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 03:43 PM) Yep, thats right, im now 1-0 when starting game threads this year!! Psh... I was 7-1 last year.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
My PTC Crede came through, and Thome still looks like a beast. A great win.
-
Sox vs. Kansas City, 4/9/06, Buehrle vs. Elarton
Thank you Crede.
-
Sox vs. Kansas City, 4/9/06, Buehrle vs. Elarton
Good to see my PTC come through.
-
Sox vs. Kansas City, 4/9/06, Buehrle vs. Elarton
Glad to be back on the chat.
-
Florida sophomores to return for at least one year
QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 12:26 AM) I don't think Paxson would be a big fan of Noah at all. Somebody taller than 6'8 who can actually score points. Noah is listed as 6'11 and can score. I believe your thinking of Tyrus Thomas.
-
Scary Indians... Even Scarier Tigers
QUOTE(beautox @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 10:24 PM) Way to pick up on the flavor of the week literally. Jim Thome is a beast period, hes had 15AB's and 7 (half of them) have been BB This is alittle off topic: Has Thome even K'd yet? Didn't see the game today and I see Vazquez did well.
-
Scary Indians... Even Scarier Tigers
I'll say one thing.. Verlander is filthy.
-
Sox vs. Kansas City, 4/9/06, Buehrle vs. Elarton
QUOTE(chisox72 @ Apr 8, 2006 -> 09:44 PM) Lets turn this s*** around....STARTING WITH THIS ONE!!!! I'm with ya on that one brotha! Especially reading all these negativity threads. It's just laughable in my eyes. Good teams get back on track and the Sox are a hellofa team. MB will pitch good tomorrow. Book it.
-
Embarassing
QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:54 PM) Thankfully, three of them were intentional. Bad thing about that is they won't say it on his line for the season.
-
Embarassing
Thornton had "4" walks today..
-
Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt
QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:35 PM) Mackowiak replaced Timo. Ozuna is being used in the same position he was last season. If Timo was here, he would have been in right field. And I guarantee he would not had made that catch Mack made today.
-
Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt
QUOTE(SouthsideBlitz @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:33 PM) Yeah that catch was sick ... yeah ... that was really the only thing that stood out in the game for me. Guaranteed top web gem right there.
-
Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt
QUOTE(Soxfest @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:31 PM) Logan is overmatched and Thornton is a BP machine. Can we please wait alittle longer than 4 friggin games into the season?
-
Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt
QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:31 PM) Anyone hear any postgame by Oz? There ya go. And to answer your question, not yet Tony.
-
Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt
Like hawk said, out of all our pitchers, Thornton is the one who has not gotten any defense behind him since he's put on a sox uni. Alittle off topic here: I gotta comment that catch Mack made today that was unbelievable.
-
Embarassing
It was just a nightmare. Just put it behind us, come back and get em tomorrow.
-
Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt
QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:15 PM) Where the hell is Ozzie and his motivation? These guys look lackluster. IMO, these guys still haven't adjusted to one another yet. We had three different guys in the outfield who haven't even played with one another. They will adjust and get to form as the season progresses. I believe the sox will get to a slow start this season, and work their way back to the top. Let's face it, everything went our way last year. I doubt it's gonna happen again. Do I feel this is the same magical team from last year who won all the close ballgames? No, but that doesn't mean we can't get it done.
-
Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt
QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 10:07 PM) He didnt make pitches when he needed to as well. Some fault lies on him, ozuna started the 5 run 1st. Exactly. That's where the four earned I was talking about. But it's one of those losses where you just have to forget about it. Hopefully Jon and Freddy can pitch great performances these next couple of outings to get their ERA's respectable.
-
Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt
I really feel sorry for Garland. Nine earned runs and like four should have been earned.
-
Player perspective... BMac
QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 11:31 AM) hes tall. And skinny..
-
Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt
QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 6, 2006 -> 10:11 PM) :headshake :headshake :headshake There's the three stooges of soxtalk..
-
Sox v. Kansas City, 4/7/06, Garland v. Affeldt
I don't work today so I'll be watching. GO SOX!!! shrink that 2 GB.
-
Eric Gagne
I've heard this can be really serious, potentally career-ending if they can't get the surgery right this time. Two surgeries can do alot of damage to tissues in your elbow. Not saying I'm right about it cause I never was a pitcher so I would have to ask some guys who have had more than one surgery. I pray he can come back and dominate like he once did.