Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Bingo. Little things like that create runs. It's one of my biggest gripes with Renteria.
-
8/2 Games
Rutherford RBI single. Sheets just followed that up with a 2 run BOMB.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Harper stealing 3rd there.. Ricky would never allow that.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Gotta love Ricky micromanaging this inning!
-
8/2 Games
Haha just hit a 2 RBI double and broke up the no no. My guy!
-
8/2 Games
That kid Duran is perfect through 5 against the Barons... EDIT: He walked the 2 hitters in the 6th. Still a no no for now.
-
8/2 Games
Walker already 2-2. Stay hot kid. Now I patiently wait for a Basabe hit..
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
If that was Tilson in CF, Eloy probably would've ran into him again.
-
8/2 Games
Has little power on those swings. I'm hoping it's nothing but maybe just soreness.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
LMAO. Incoming Abreu gets hot after Ron bashes him again.
-
8/2 Games
Mentioned it yesterday that his swings after he dove for that ball didn't look quite right (kept messing with his hand/thumb). I'm shocked he didn't get the day off but then I remembered Grudzielanek was managing that team.
- Alcides Escobar Released
- It's That Time Of The Year Again...
-
8/2 Games
I commented on that in the GT yesterday you twat! Damn you @bmags lol.
-
8/2 Games
That was from last night. They're going to finish that game later tonight.
-
Cubs thread 2k19
Looks like Zobrist is over his wife's infidelity.
-
Alcides Escobar Released
That sucks for the Knights. He was really solid for that team in the games I watched. One of the main reasons why that team is good besides the bats (in that league where pitching goes to die) is that they catch the ball. Not afraid to say that Knights team is a much better defensive unit than the White Sox.
-
Braves release LHP Luis Gohara
That hasn't stopped the Sox before. Delmonico is a recent example of that.
-
8/1 Games
I love Madrigal's response to the Twitter trolls. “I started off slow in Winston-Salem,” Madrigal said. “There were a lot of people tweeting at me and a lot of commotion about getting off to a slow start and people worrying. Now I did all right in Birmingham and you don’t hear a lot of those people anymore. It’s kind of funny.”
-
Rutherford vs. Walker
He's had injury issues dating back to rookie ball (which obviously at the time wasn't faur to label him). It is well known.
-
Rutherford vs. Walker
I put Basabe ahead of Adolfo only because Adolfo is made of glass. No doubt though that he has by far the biggest tools and upside out of any prospect we have in the system not named Robert. If his arm is 100% again after TJS, it just enhances that. Flip flop Gonzalez and Rutherford too and that's my list.
-
8/1 Games
Not to mention he is much more aggressive. His hits were from an 0-1 count, 0-0 1st pitch, and a 1-1 count. Usually he would be trying to work the count and look for a walk. He's pretty much been Moncada in AAA so far.
-
8/1 Games
Still hoping it's nothing. He took an AB this inning and got good wood on a pitch but it was more slight warning track out. Usually he crushes it but it might've gotten in on him just a tad. Wouldn't mind Grudz giving him the day off tomorrow if he wakes up sore from it.
-
8/1 Games
He's going to make him look like Ron and Abreu (minus this year's Abreu) soon enough. Oh and that was a 95 MPH pitch Collins turned around and got. I'm liking this aggressive approach. Reminding me of Moncada currently.
-
8/1 Games
COLLINS 3 RUN BOMB!!! ON FIRE!!