Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Taylor Thompson demoted - Maikel Cleto recalled
QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 06:43 PM) Welp, why the f*** not Said it during the game thread he would at least be entertaining to watch cause of that heat.
-
8/3 Game-thread- Quintana vs. Gibson. 1:10 CSN
QUOTE (WKamm @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 06:21 PM) Did Chuck Garfien just drop an F-bomb? God dammit I just turned to another channel too.
-
8/3 Games
Nice inning for Salgado. Just doesn't walk a soul when he's in. Great to see.
-
8/3 Game-thread- Quintana vs. Gibson. 1:10 CSN
I still like Rienzo. I believe he would be a solid mop up guy in the future. He's just been all over the place as a starter, reliever. I dont think he's the type of guy who should only be pitching an inning to. Same with Surkamp. Problem is, we have too many of those types. As someone pointed out, you can probably name one.. maybe two guys in our pen you can consider locks for next season.
-
8/3 Game-thread- Quintana vs. Gibson. 1:10 CSN
QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 05:47 PM) Have you seen our pitching staffs at AAA and AA? We sadly have nobody to replace these guys. Hell I'd rather see Cleto back. He sucked but at least him throwing 100 was entertaining to watch.
-
8/3 Games
QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 04:28 PM) Yes. Also Montas is the truth. I see more De Los Santos in Montas personally. Tremendous stuff, but a possible flame out or bullpen guy. Hope I'm wrong. I love Adams and Danish though.
-
8/3 Game-thread- Quintana vs. Gibson. 1:10 CSN
Guerra's ERA jumped to the mid 3s now...
-
8/3 Game-thread- Quintana vs. Gibson. 1:10 CSN
Quintana once again with a ND.
-
8/3 Game-thread- Quintana vs. Gibson. 1:10 CSN
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 03:56 PM) Has Beckham been put on waivers at?? Good lord Lol.. it's becoming laughable at this point.
-
8/3 Game-thread- Quintana vs. Gibson. 1:10 CSN
That was a bomb.
-
8/3 Game-thread- Quintana vs. Gibson. 1:10 CSN
Looks like this might be the usual Quintana gets no run support game.
-
8/3 Games
QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 02:35 PM) Avi was hit in the left wrist Hopefully it was just precautionary. It would really suck if he had to miss the year if he broke his wrist. With how this season has been for us with injuries.. let's just say I'm holding my breath.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
Oh well. Hell of a run.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
Alright Abreu. Your the reason I'm still giving a damn about this game. Extend your streak.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 09:00 PM) He really isn't as terrible as some of you guys seem to imply. I don't think anyone here is implying or has even said that. In fact, I agree with fathom that he's been very surprising considering he went straight from A ball. He is a bit over whelmed still but it is expected.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 08:55 PM) Oh c'mon now, you've seen those opinions Hell, half of them think Reed was traded for Eaton. I'm including some people on this board as well as Hawk and Steve.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 08:53 PM) Looking like another loss for Nieto's record Part of it is coincidence. Part of it is a kid who should be in AA, still learning the league, pitch selection etc.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
Well I hope Abreu gets a good pitch to hit in the 9th.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
There's Daniel Webb!
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
Damn. I still can't be mad at Eaton there. He's fun to watch and is an XBH machine.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 08:36 PM) No telling how good this team could be with some decent arms in the pen. The Jones, Lindstrom injuries really hurt them. I still think Jones would've been great as our closer.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
That was April - May like defense from De Aza there. On the bright side, Abreu is probably going to get one more shot to extend his streak.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 08:24 PM) Belisario looking like he did in the last Carroll/Pino match-up In before Feeky telling JoshPR about his unlucky FIP.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
And that walk probably ends Abreu's hit streak.
-
8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT
I f***ing love Adam Eaton. Hahn's best trade to date.