Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 09:35 PM) Can he do steroids like Turnbow so that he can have more power than most NL pitchers? Though he was never going to be a huge power hitter, it just baffles me how a guy who had 3 homers last season in 70 PA, could all of sudden have 3 homers in 349 PA and look like Casey Kotchman (as far as power).
  2. This is like watching the KC Royals playing from 05-09. QUOTE (DirtySox @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 09:37 PM) I feel bad for the Aussie. Ya DBAH0 is not gonna like his new favorite player getting hammered like this.
  3. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    I hope A. Carter gets his stuff together next year when he returns to AAA. His arm is too good to have such a disappointing season. (though the K numbers were still there) Looks good in AA right now. Would love to see another great young arm, for the minimum, in that sox pen.
  4. QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 09:05 PM) Yep, he looks absolutely lost at the plate. He looked far more comfortable last year when he got called up. His stance when he first came up. And that was against sox killer Bruce Chen.
  5. Wow Morel's mechanics changed alot since last season. Kind of resembles Credes alot now (especially with the late swings on fastballs).
  6. QUOTE (DirtySox @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 08:47 PM) Reed not looking so hot. That slider is rolling/hanging a bit. He is obviously nervous. Saw him pitch once with the Knights, and his slider has alot more bite than this.
  7. First sox game I've turned on in three weeks. Why? To see Addison Reed.
  8. So Balta. Did Flowers really need another day off? Hit a homer (and only run) off one of the best pitchers in the game currently, then ride the bench.
  9. I've hyped up Martinez for like two years now. Trammel is very underrated though. Those Tiger teams he had to manage were awful, and didn't get a fair shake (though it's been a while since I've seen him).
  10. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 12:42 PM) I'll watch, because I'm a White Sox fan. And I won't, because I'm a White Sox fan. QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 03:59 PM) Pierre, lf Ramirez, ss Konerko, 1b Pierzynski, c Viciedo, dh Rios, cf De Aza, rf Morel, 3b Beckham, 3b Ozzie's evil fan!
  11. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 12:58 PM) There we go. We have now agreed on the dictionary definition of the term "Floor". I am content. Jesus...
  12. QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 10:42 AM) Brandon Meriweather Outstanding player. Terrible baggage.
  13. Wow we lost? LOL I turned off gameday considering Santos had it in the bag. That is hilarious. Ozzie, as usual, will wait till the sox are mathematically eliminated to play the kids consistently though.
  14. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 3, 2011 -> 08:48 AM) I truly am getting tired of Reinsdorf sticking his nose in there so much. He has pissed me off for years as an owner (Bulls and Sox) but like Ozzie, it's a love/hate thing. He obviously has his pros and cons as well.
  15. Cheers man.
  16. SoxAce replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 3, 2011 -> 12:00 AM) After the season he has had, I can see him cracking some Top10 prospect lists, certainly top 15. Definitely top 10 on my personal list. Me and Cerb are in agreement he is probably the biggest sleeper in the system currently.
  17. QUOTE (JPN366 @ Sep 2, 2011 -> 08:31 AM) He could also DH. He done a lot of that this year. He hasn't missed a single game for W-S. You might be watching another light tower power next year!
  18. Briggs, agent formally ask Bears for trade
  19. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 10:43 AM) What is it with Minnesota and morons on boats? http://www.startribune.com/local/128883138.html I found this more interesting. http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/ho...-128881848.html
  20. QUOTE (danman31 @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 10:20 PM) Like Goldstein said, always been able to bring it but never put it all together. Supposed to have a plus curve when it's on too. Needs control though his numbers have been better this year. His curve is sick. His fastball is outstanding, and he's one of my favorite prospects that I've hyped for like two years now. Was disappointing earlier, but has put together a good stretch. Hoping he can still put it together and have a crazy year next season in AAA. (I still follow up on how well his delivery is becomming more consistent so that is good.)
  21. QUOTE (shlammajamma @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 10:17 AM) Guys, greg is obviously a troll.... There is no way somebody can be that unreasonable. Ozzie could kill a player and he'd find a reason to defend him. "You wouldn't commit murder with the team the sox have now? Kenny deserves just as much blame if not more." He has to be a troll. just ignore him. And comments like these generally are ridiculous. I'll leave it at that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.