Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to Quin's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 9, 2011 -> 09:39 PM) Reed is going to be the closer sooner rather than later. No disrespect to Santos, but I agree with you. He is the future.
  2. SoxAce replied to flavum's topic in FutureSox Board
    Got a hunch Gilmore is going to really shine throughout this playoff run.
  3. Dude ran the bases with a broken hand. If only half our team showed that kind of heart. Great year for Frodo.
  4. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 7, 2011 -> 03:33 PM) Wow, I didn't realize there were some ex-Blackhawks. (I try to forget hockey from earlier this decade) Ya Karpovtsev was an interesting case with Foley.. Just tragic news. Demitra I definitely remember from his Canuck days. (saw he played alot of years with the Blues) R.I.P. to everyone.
  5. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 7, 2011 -> 05:45 PM) Peyton Manning Out for Season QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 01:19 AM) Wow if true... (and someone look out for Heads and fantasy football people for suicide watch) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...neck-procedure/ The Colts F.O. have responded they don't know anything "as of yet". Favre's game streak is probably good forever now as well (which Peyton wanted to break along with other records of his).
  6. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 7, 2011 -> 02:24 PM) I was with you up until the part about the Lions. f*** them too. DE-TROIT SUCKS! Ah, the good old Chicago Stadium and Comiskey Park days. :headbang
  7. QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 7, 2011 -> 11:45 AM) Matt Moore...couldn't have been more impressed with him when I've watched him pitch. He is definitely the next dog after Harper.
  8. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 7, 2011 -> 07:49 AM) Danks was hurt this year, Floyd has that recurrent hip problem. First time in his MLB career he was hurt (not counting being shut down rookie year cause of the innings) so your grasping for straws there. And Floyd's hip usually does that towards the end of the year. That is still 360+ innings average combined between the two.
  9. Stewart. Humber screams one year fluke IMO.
  10. QUOTE (Fantl916 @ Sep 6, 2011 -> 03:00 PM) 4. Danks doesn't sign long term nor is he traded. Just a gut feeling, but with Boras as his agent i dont foresee him signing long-term unless he goes Weaver on Boras and tells him to get a deal done. His agent is not Boras. (Jeff Berry, same as Buehrles)
  11. All I know is if Sale, Stewart/Humber are in the rotation with Peavy, sox better keep Danks, Floyd and/or Buehrle for innings. That is alot of ? and lesser innings to tag that bullpen with.
  12. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 09:40 PM) See ... Gardy is no good. Ozzie is no good. All managers suck. Soxtalk won't ever be happy with the skipper. How the hell could it be?? Think logically. Do you guys honestly believe in 2011, in a day and age of all these advanced stats that you guys are going to be happy with ANY manager? Gardy stinks. We know Leland stinks after the past years with their high payroll. They all stink. What manager is going to pass the Soxtalk test after a month????? You tell me. I say with utter confidence NONE Did you even read my post with Tex or are you talking out of your ass again? I rarely even s*** talk you like alot of posters here as you are very entertaining to read as far as post and have a different view from others obviously, but jesus with this.
  13. He has great movement on his pitches. Reminds me alot of Derek Lowe in that his pitches are rarely straight, with alot of sink.
  14. I blame my sister's boyfriend. Walked inside the house when sox were batting. Came downstairs when Zach was pitching to Valencia... boom double. I want to punch him in the face. (oh.. he's a Cubs fan BTW)
  15. QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 09:06 PM) Crazy game. Hopelessly embarrassed last night. Supposed to be worn out after playing night game and then day-night DH. Now this. Who can figure this team out? Fixed.
  16. I hope this kid does it. Usually I don't like to bust J4L's balls as he's one of my boys here, but I'm gonna give him s*** for this (the genius AA eh? ).
  17. 21 up 21 down for Stewart. Mauer by far the toughest out.
  18. QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 08:59 PM) That pitch he struck out on was such a meatball And it was inside and low. Usually that is where he likes it.
  19. QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 08:56 PM) Beckham looks as bad as ever right now. Completely defeated mentally at the plate. The old Beckham takes his walk on that 3-2 pitch near his head. That was an A.J.-like at bat.
  20. Beckham has way better plate discipline than this... WTF.
  21. Have yourself a game Brent Morel. (couldn't be any worse than yesterdays) And yes, I'm actually watching this one now thanks to Zach Stewart.
  22. QUOTE (chiguy79 @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 08:28 PM) Banishment worthy...although I guess for admins it is ok... No it isn't. And 18 batters up, 18 down for Zach. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 08:33 PM) I don't worry about that any more since I counted down the last 10 outs for M-56. The man that threw 2 no hitters? (one perfect) He is the exemption, not the rule.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.