Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. SoxAce replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ May 2, 2010 -> 12:05 AM) Denise Milani, I could die happy if I was with her Oh man, I forgot about her. If anyone doesn't know what he's talking about google her, and check out her pics (myspace preferably) Thank me later.
  2. SoxAce replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (T R U @ May 1, 2010 -> 01:13 PM) Yeah, gross I don't wanna see thick girls half naked.. You and your anorexic taste can go kick rocks. C'mon Carl, you live in Texas.. you suppose to be doin it big down there.
  3. This is why I said Canucks are a very tough match-up for us. They play us very well usually, and this year they are even better with the Sedins breaking out. Only team that is as tough, if not tougher (match-up wise) would be Detroit. Hell, I would rather play SJ than the Canucks or Detroit. We match-up very well against them. This series is going 6 or 7, no question.
  4. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ May 1, 2010 -> 09:04 PM) and plus, dirk would be dumb not to consider the bulls, given the fact that the bulls are young and talented, and the bulls is a team that fits him well, he needs the bulls and the bulls need him. He loves Rose, and already commented about our team on the rise. Personally I still don't see him leaving Dallas, but out of all the FA out there, next to LeBron (who fits with anyone) he is probably the best fit for the Bulls and for Rose's development. I don't think he's a max guy at age 33 either personally but he'll get his $$. Another team I could very well see him in (more-so than us) is Phoenix if Amar'e goes. He and Nash are BFFs. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 1, 2010 -> 10:20 PM) Yeah, good call man. Defending Jamal Crawford is so out of character for me. His having done nothing wrong ever compared to Chris Henry is a great example. stfu. I wasn't just talking about Chris Henry either sunshine.
  5. SoxAce replied to TomPickle's topic in FutureSox Board
    Tim Melville (who I loved comming out) gettin rocked so far in High A. Still very young for the league though.
  6. White Sox are 1-0 in May. Just thought I would throw that disgustingly great statistic out there.
  7. Alright I'm out. Get this one last out Bobby!!
  8. Please be as automatic as Rivera/Nathan Bobby.
  9. Haha Boone Logan. Always had a nice arm though. 95, 95, 97 on Teahen there.
  10. QUOTE (iamshack @ May 1, 2010 -> 02:43 PM) Kelly Johnson? Were you calling for us to sign him too? I thought I was the only one... Me, you and I think Thunderbolt were the lone 3.
  11. Even Konerko's pop-ups look good. Thats how hot he's been.
  12. QUOTE (iamshack @ May 1, 2010 -> 02:35 PM) The sick thing is he is hitting .138 with like a .382 OBP Exactly. He's got 21 walks already this season alone. He's basically the low average, high OBP version of Teahen. I would still LOVE him here (hence the sig)
  13. God damn, I left when it was 5-1 to pick up my dogs from the groomers and now it's 7-6?! The hell...
  14. QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ May 1, 2010 -> 01:56 PM) Gordo with three strikeouts today. OPS barely over .600. He's striking out much more than he was last year even when he first got called up. Funny thing is, I still think Jones is leading our club with less at-bats. Ah Teahen. Going back to his OBP moneyball ways.
  15. Alright I didn't see us bat last half inning cause my friend walked in. Did I just hear Hawk say Kotsay drove in 2 runs?! He's been getting on base the last two games. (had 2 BB's yesterday)
  16. QUOTE (iamshack @ May 1, 2010 -> 12:03 PM) And I also don't mean to lump everyone into the negative kool-aid group (that means you, Gerry). That's all I ask Mark.
  17. Poor at-bat by Q.
  18. Haha, Teahen with the Willie Mays Hayes excuse me swing.
  19. Knight, just give me and Littlehurt the Jones win on the PTC.
  20. Jones AGAIN! Stay hot big guy.
  21. QUOTE (iamshack @ May 1, 2010 -> 12:49 PM) We all know Juan is brutal right now. I am sure he knows it, his mother knows it, his wife knows it, his dog probably is not even running to him when he comes home at night. The same goes for Vizquel...the guy is 67 years old. He has NO business being on his office softball team, let alone starting on a professional baseball team. But GUESS WHAT? It's who we have in the f***ing starting lineup today. So let's cheer for them to get the job done, whether it's by some miracle of Jehovah or by getting hit by a pitch. I hate coming in here and people are already forecasting doom before anything negative even happens. What is the f***ing point? Why torture yourself if you have that attitude? Why even bother? Go out and do some yardwork. Go shopping. Play golf. I don't care what you do. But I want to follow the game because I am stuck at work, and it would be nice if I could do so without wanting to slit my wrists even more than this bastard sitting in the desk behind is making me want to. So have some f***ing faith and cheer your team on. I agree with this. But don't say ALL of the posters here are being negative cause you don't know what the hell your talking about for everyone. That's all I'm saying.
  22. Girardi has Granderson in the line-up who is 1-19 (now 1-20) career vs. Danks. He really is a terrible manager himself (oh, what he won the World Series last year with the Yanks Ace!!) Two micro-managers going at it, but ya.. Girardi is bad.
  23. QUOTE (iamshack @ May 1, 2010 -> 11:40 AM) Well, when all of you, in unison, repeat the same negative crap over and over and over again, I mean seriously, why do you all do this to yourselves? You guys are calling for negative things to happen before they even happen. Don't stereo-type all of us. For one, I don't post much on game threads, and the only negative thing I always say is about Juan Pierre and his game.
  24. QUOTE (knightni @ May 1, 2010 -> 11:39 AM) We had Javy on the ropes - and we let him off the hook! I caught that Mr. Dennis Green.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.