Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Just want to say thank god we didn’t trade for Price
  2. Sign a bat, trade Collins for a reliever
  3. Buehrle 2.0 it is odd how they’re having the exact offseason I predicted, except it was last year
  4. I’m going to call BS on this one then
  5. Deleted it, any details
  6. Tatis and Semien, just to cut down on 50 pct of the posts on here
  7. Heyman was on Ben Davis’ podcast and didn’t list the Sox as being in on Ryu
  8. Trade...yes. Sox involved....god no
  9. I feel like the stars are aligned for Arenado to opt-out and sign with the Dodgers in a few years
  10. I will believe they view him as MLB starting caliber when I see it
  11. Such as? They play about 2/3 of their games against RHP so don’t say McCann.
  12. This was about Gio
  13. Felt like he was wild all the times I watched him, but he really wasn’t
  14. His numbers were actually better than I thought last year. Oh well, hope he’s the 2nd arm we get.
  15. What else has he broken? Also, thanks for posting
  16. It’s not him...and the Sox aren’t trading for Lindor
  17. It’s so toxic, and it’s a shame that any tweet relating to the Sox gets derailed
  18. People are just freaking out with all these other signings. I’m with you, I’m happy to move on from Nova.
  19. Just seems the entire industry is waiting for Donaldson to pick a team.
  20. Makes sense to me. Get Happ and mid-level prospect. Gives you a guy for this year but doesn’t tie up salary for a few years out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.