Everything posted by fathom
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
This coaching staff doesn’t have these guys prepared on far too many plays. It’s disgusting how bad the coaching is for the Bulls and Bears.
-
Strasburg officially opts out
Saw a recent tweet by James that said Sox aren’t in on Strasburg https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesFox917/status/1199908880412823552
- Dylan Bundy on the Move
-
Dylan Bundy on the Move
Not well, but he has played out there
-
Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer
Sox need a right fielder, and some of the guys people are projecting there would be in the trade
-
Dylan Bundy on the Move
Our good buddy James Fox says Sox could be interested
-
Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer
Get Mancini also
-
Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer
I’m not that nervous because we’re talking about Wheeler, and not Cole/Strasburg/Harper/Machado
-
Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer
I doubt anything is especially close, as Ricky just had a conference call with the media
-
Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer
Mic drop time
-
Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer
Why wouldn’t every team do it then?
-
Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer
Closest thing was having team spokesman Steve Stone explain it via twitter
-
Zack Wheeler Thread
Thome trade
-
Zack Wheeler Thread
It’s not a tease, just that one of the biggest moves in Sox history took place on the day before Thanksgiving
-
Zack Wheeler Thread
Yeah Sox would never make a big move on Blackout Wednesday
-
Zack Wheeler Thread
No, probably just him and Duber and Guff discussing the chances he’s coming here
-
Zack Wheeler Thread
I did think it was interesting that there were no comments by Hahn about Yolmer today
-
Yolmer non-tendered
I think Castro would be able to get a full starting role
-
Zack Wheeler Thread
Doesn’t appear he had any inside sources in his previous posts
- Yolmer non-tendered
-
Zack Wheeler Thread
Wait, no SoxFest surprise???!!!
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
This is just ridiculous. Why would you move a potential stud defensive player in CF to RF?
-
Yolmer non-tendered
I think he’s terrible in today’s offensive environment
-
Zack Wheeler Thread
That’s what she said
-
Zack Wheeler Thread
If you’re referring to Machado last year, I was privy to some of the information that the main “insiders” on here had, and they had every right to think they were getting Manny.