Everything posted by fathom
-
A Realistic Offseason
Would people be happy or upset with the following: - bring back Abreu - trade for Joc - sign Grandal, Encarnacion, Keuchel, Cishek
-
A Realistic Offseason
Rosenthal reporting Mariners are willing to trade Haniger.
-
White Sox listed as interested in Marcel Ozuna by Dominican Reporter
His arm is awful
-
A Realistic Offseason
I like what I’m hearing today
-
Trade Candidates: SP
Marco Gonzales
-
A Realistic Offseason
I will be shocked if he’s not traded
-
A Realistic Offseason
Probably most telling thing he said.
-
A Realistic Offseason
Yeah that seems like an extreme possibility for him. If he maintains 94.5 or whatever, that’s fine with me.
-
A Realistic Offseason
Sure, because at least we know he has an all-world change up and curve. He’s like Greinke on steroids and I think he ages well.
-
A Realistic Offseason
I don’t think Wheeler is a great idea either. I actually strongly dislike all the starters after the main two. Give me Strasburg at 6/180 over giving Cole 8/280.
-
A Realistic Offseason
It was tongue in cheek, but if you want to discuss Cooper’s ability to get the most out of power pitchers, I think he’s closer to how the Pirates coached up Cole opposed to what the Astros did with him.
-
A Realistic Offseason
Bruce also thinks Castellanos will get 5/100
-
A Realistic Offseason
Even when he’s throwing 94 mph fastballs with a cutter for his newest pitch under Cooper?
-
A Realistic Offseason
2 for me, as it adds three core pieces for the next 3 years.
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
FWIW, he didn’t think Sox would go after Cole. He mentioned everyone else, including Castellanos and Wheeler.
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
He said it was possible
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
Nightingale also said he thought Abreu would get 2/40 or so from the Sox. He mentioned he thought Sox would get someone for at least 90 million
-
Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
Wsd and others have suggested RF is filled via trade.
-
Rick Hahn's Resume as GM
You must have never seen Charlotte
-
Rangers might trade lefthanded hitter/outfielder
Calhoun seems like the overwhelming favorite of Sox media to be acquired
-
Rangers might trade lefthanded hitter/outfielder
Stone said something about focusing on defense in RF, which makes me think Castellanos isn’t their guy
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Hopefully that last drive sparks something
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Nagy is just overmatched. Why give them the fg attempt
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
If he hasn’t already, I don’t want to see what that looks like. If this offense keeps this up all year, he has to be fired. He makes Trestman look like an offensive guru
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
I don’t think I’ve seen a group of receivers make worse effort all year than the Bears have at trying to get two feet inbounds