Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Would people be happy or upset with the following: - bring back Abreu - trade for Joc - sign Grandal, Encarnacion, Keuchel, Cishek
  2. Rosenthal reporting Mariners are willing to trade Haniger.
  3. I like what I’m hearing today
  4. Marco Gonzales
  5. I will be shocked if he’s not traded
  6. Probably most telling thing he said.
  7. Yeah that seems like an extreme possibility for him. If he maintains 94.5 or whatever, that’s fine with me.
  8. Sure, because at least we know he has an all-world change up and curve. He’s like Greinke on steroids and I think he ages well.
  9. I don’t think Wheeler is a great idea either. I actually strongly dislike all the starters after the main two. Give me Strasburg at 6/180 over giving Cole 8/280.
  10. It was tongue in cheek, but if you want to discuss Cooper’s ability to get the most out of power pitchers, I think he’s closer to how the Pirates coached up Cole opposed to what the Astros did with him.
  11. Bruce also thinks Castellanos will get 5/100
  12. Even when he’s throwing 94 mph fastballs with a cutter for his newest pitch under Cooper?
  13. 2 for me, as it adds three core pieces for the next 3 years.
  14. FWIW, he didn’t think Sox would go after Cole. He mentioned everyone else, including Castellanos and Wheeler.
  15. He said it was possible
  16. Nightingale also said he thought Abreu would get 2/40 or so from the Sox. He mentioned he thought Sox would get someone for at least 90 million
  17. Wsd and others have suggested RF is filled via trade.
  18. You must have never seen Charlotte
  19. Calhoun seems like the overwhelming favorite of Sox media to be acquired
  20. Stone said something about focusing on defense in RF, which makes me think Castellanos isn’t their guy
  21. Hopefully that last drive sparks something
  22. Nagy is just overmatched. Why give them the fg attempt
  23. If he hasn’t already, I don’t want to see what that looks like. If this offense keeps this up all year, he has to be fired. He makes Trestman look like an offensive guru
  24. I don’t think I’ve seen a group of receivers make worse effort all year than the Bears have at trying to get two feet inbounds

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.