Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I wouldn’t trade Colas or Vera straight up for Happ
  2. Want to see the worst trade proposal ever written? https://blogs.fangraphs.com/lets-make-some-deadline-trades/
  3. Especially given the speed we will showcase in the corner outfield spots on defense
  4. I’m not exactly optimistic Kopech and Giolito will pitch well in Colorado.
  5. Montgomery and more likely
  6. Hard to trade for him when you have one of the worst farm systems and absolutely no shot at extending him
  7. I’m wondering if Sox gave him some time off as he got married 5 days ago
  8. What type of overlap, if any, did JDM have with Tony in Arizona and Boston?
  9. No way Dodgers trade Lux or Bellinger this season. Reynolds would cost the Sox way more in terms of prospects than anyone here would be ok with. I think Joc or LaStella are more realistic, and I will throw out Blake Snell as a possibility (just a guess)
  10. fathom replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    IIRC most of us wanted them to use Gio and Fields and not Danks
  11. I heard a rumor the other day that Schultz only gave one team his number, and it was the Sox. New source so who knows how accurate.
  12. Don’t hate me but the Wild Card standings are getting much closer.
  13. Yankees might be up to something as Sweeney and Dominguez pulled from their games
  14. I will be shocked if he doesn’t go back to Yankees
  15. Hoping he was just mad at himself but it appeared he tweaked something
  16. Yeah Graveman doesn’t appear healthy at all. Just in time for trade deadline!!
  17. fathom replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    If it’s for Soto, then hell yeah
  18. I’m thinking Yoan and Seby had late nights last night

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.