Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bmags

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bmags

  1. God this board hates this team huh. Sack up losers
  2. Wish he’d at least prioritize getting on base more. He has been swinging at everything
  3. Could use a grich game for sure
  4. Used to this baby. Chris Berman gave a 4 inning eulogy for the 05 Red Sox, openly weeping and screaming to god asking why it could happen
  5. Listen, I get that this sucks. And not to sound all high and mighty, but 95% of this board was terrified of adding anything and just wanted to see how the year went. This is what is happening. that we had a sweetheart walk to the ALCS is why I wanted to get good players, who are helpful because they are good. So cheer on the team you wanted. Stop bitching that our slapped together team has to fight and claw through everything.
  6. Oh god teel. What are you doing
  7. like we also just watched cleveland aggressively hunt matchups against us successfully, and they have a better staff. It works well.
  8. This team has like 1.5 starters and 2 great relievers and 3-4 guys that rotate through being great at different times. I think with just one bonafide ace his job becomes a lot easier. But I feel like he has to pull an inside straight most games. It's way easier in playoffs than regular season because he can do bullpen games a lot. But I think today it will work!
  9. By these openers/bullpen games are catching up to Venable, are you referring to the manager of a team 4-1 in the AL playoffs?
  10. Who cares, when he swung you can’t tell me he said “let me get weak ass contact off the end of the bat that will fall for a triple”
  11. Absolute horseshit contact falling for a hit. They can rot in hell(and WILL for this) for getting a hit against the white Sox in playoffs.
  12. I didn’t want to either but that was also a cheap ass hit. f*** baseball. f*** cleveland.
  13. Man we have to keep this to 2. Please f*** this up
  14. Could really go for some steroids. Can barstool Chicago give them steroids.
  15. It’s funny how before the series starts you can easily say “we just need one in Cleveland!” Then when down during any playoff game it sucks so much I can’t handle any adversity.
  16. Anyone else feel like you are on the edge of madness
  17. Im really not worried about that with this crew.
  18. I think this is right, but worry about them getting quite a bit of at bats against the same guys. Hope our bats arrive big time wednesday.
  19. I heard this game weather will be terrible if anyone wants to give up their tickets, I am ok with weather being bad.
  20. I'm not THAT surprised, the good thing about the playoffs is you can stop worrying about overuse to some degree. We had a really rough back end of the pitching roster and it would tax our guys. Since July we've had some pretty strong pieces just tough to have stretches of 20 games in 22 days with this kind of roster build and not lose some games.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.