Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
Tim Anderson DFA'd by Marlins
That's fine when you're a 3-5 WAR player. Not so much when you're an utter scrub.
-
Tim Anderson DFA'd by Marlins
Dude is just shameless. Something is off with him. It's like becoming a famous MLB player broke his brain.
-
Tim Anderson DFA'd by Marlins
He just got another jumpoff knocked up I believe. Lovely. What a bum he turned out to be. Used to love the guy.
-
Sox select Chuckie Robinson, DFA Ellis and then claimed by Mets
- Sox select Chuckie Robinson, DFA Ellis and then claimed by Mets
I'm pretty checked out. I see Maldonado has a .250 OPS, that has to be approaching the all time futility mark for his amount of PA, right?- 6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- 6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
lol- 6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
Doyle rules!- 6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
you get a duck snort you get a duck snort everybody gets a duck snort !- 6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
Schriffen is a disgrace, lol at trying to ball wash this horrible game.- 6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahah. Nice play Andrew!- 6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
these two teams should be relegated.- 6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
lol- 6/29/24 White Sox Winner
- ILoy hurt. Again. Part XIII
He's 27 years old and is carrying an OPS+ of 80. Grifol is talking like he's a 37 year old Frank Thomas playing on one foot and hitting 240/340/500.- 6/29/24 White Sox Winner
- White Sox Winner !
I swear to god vaughn is going to go 1-4 with a double and 2-4 with a double all the way every other game for his 680 OPS until game 162. He started from such a bad spot that simply hitting better isn't really doing much. He needs to just go on a tear.- 6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 8:20 PM
Ah, I stopped watching the games a week OK or so, just come here to BS with you guys for comic relief. All the guys in the FO are clowns, they are all JR hires after all.- 6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 8:20 PM
Gene Watson I believe.- 6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 8:20 PM
I heard that guy on spring training, had no idea who he was, and assumed he was a ticket department shill. Someone then informed me he's our shiny new hire from the Royals, heading up scouting. Yikes.- 6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 8:20 PM
Yea, same takeaway I got from most our guys when I was sitting 20 feet away. It's not a team full of assholes, it's just a team full of horrific MLB players.- 6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 8:20 PM
Yea, obvious followup to home boy's tweet is "have you seen our squad!"- 6/28 Sox vs. Rocks 8:20 PM
Our guys on a slippery surface? What could go wrong. Just cancel it.- Fire Chris Getz
As someone that has been gym adjacent and in them going on 30 years the explosion in PED use among normies is rather shocking. I see more guys clearly on gear at my gym now in one week then you'd see all year 15 years ago. You can order the s%*# risk free on the Internet for the most part and because guys on the juice rarely admit it, and noobs aren't experienced enough to know the limits of natty, you have this weird thing now where more people than ever are juicing, and yet more people than ever think these guys are just natural.- Fire Chris Getz
That's brutal. Dude couldn't even find the real thing? Had to go to some horse roids? - Sox select Chuckie Robinson, DFA Ellis and then claimed by Mets