Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
I love the White Sox team this year! I'm excited to be a fan of it.
- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Checks out.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Thank god we only play the Cubs a handful of times. They are a team on the rise it appears. I feel for you guys that live in Chicago and Chicagoland.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Colas' main problem is that horrific 44% chase rate. If you can fix that with a Grifol pep talk, LFG!- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Look at the box score bro. We have ZERO errors. The Cubs have infinitely more than us. Now, who's really winning? The score says 8-1, but only one team is playing a good clean game.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
To be fair, so are the Sox.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
This ballgame is ovah!- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
In spring might as well try and make the play imo.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
I felt like at the end they were sitting about 30 feet from each other in the booth.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
It would be nice if he panned out into a useful regular. Still pretty young and seems to have a good eye.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Ask Grandal.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
These are all established vets, you can expect them to turn it on once the games start to count. --GRIFOL- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
The more southern teams bitched and moaned about too many early season home games iirc. So now the Sox are as likely to be outside in the midwest as anywhere else.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Stone leaned into all of the corn ball stuff, or 90% of it. He probably just enjoys being the star of the show again.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Our top four will be lucky to put up 8 WAR. I mean I get your point, but I get mine too.- 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000
Imagine seeing that lineup, spring training opener or not, as a flash forward in 2019. You'd think it was a split squad game, you'd PRAY it was a split squad game.- ST Thread
Maybe not JR, but Grifol I can totally see saying this.- ST Thread
2005 was the vaccine but she's been faded and for younger fans they never even got the shot.- ST Thread
that's arguable. some fandom is like a virus, it sleeps for awhile but now and then it will come out even when it's all but dead and killed. yes, I just compared the white sox to herpes and shingles or some s%*#.- ST Thread
Is anybody down there? Weather has looked absolutely perfect. Dodgers smoked Padres today 14-1.- Tim Anderson signs with MIA, 1Y/5M
Probably more like a Margarita Vallez or similar.- 2024 Attendance Projection
2024 attendance:- ST Thread
Crochet: I'm a starter. Sox: he's preparing like a starter. Question: How many innings will he expect to pitch as a starter? Sox: 70 or so across 20-25 starts. 2024 MLB baseball folks!- ST Thread
It's a single inning Michael, how much could he possibly get hurt?- Tim Anderson signs with MIA, 1Y/5M
I'd give a golf clap personally. - 2/23/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; TV: NBCSCH, Radio: ESPN1000