Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
Tim Anderson Interview by The Pivot
Pretty much. It really seems like he let a lot of things go to his head. Whoever he has in his inner circle is letting him down and he's costing himself quite a bit of money with his play. There's a bunch of guys on this team I used to like that now I'm really just indifferent towards. TA, Moncada, Vaughn, Eloy, the list goes on.
-
Tim Anderson Interview by The Pivot
It was on his non dominant hand and the injury occurred last August. He should have been able to resume normal baseball activities around X-Mas. I don't know, I just don't see it as that big of a deal. If anything maybe his lower body injuries have done more to sap his talent.
-
Tim Anderson Interview by The Pivot
Not sure why a broken hand would cause him to post career lows in GB%, launch angle, and overall swing % (other than his rookie year). He looks like a guy that tried to change his entire approach midway through his career and it was a massive failure. It's like he tried to turn into something he's not. He's a free swing that has incredible top hand when he was going well. Now he's a guy that gets into too many two strike counts and is just looking to flip something into RF.
-
Tim Anderson Interview by The Pivot
I don't really rate marital infidelity but if you're gonna sleep around outside your marriage at least have the good sense to not get caught. Of course nobody would give half a s%*# about his off field issues if he was still hitting 300/330/480 and playing 145 games a year. He wants it to be one way, but it's the other.
-
Tim Anderson Interview by The Pivot
Let me guess he blamed the media?
-
Tim Anderson Interview by The Pivot
I have to admit I was a lot bigger on TAs off field persona when he wasn't replacement level on the diamond. I watched a few minutes of the interview, just didn't hold my interest. Thanks for the link.
-
Hitting stuff
last in launch angle and BB% and first in O-Swing%. That is absolutely fucking amazing.
-
Athletic fired Fegan in Jun23, now hired with Sox Machine
Time to cancel my sub. What a joke.
-
Sox vs Marlins 1:10
That's enough White Sox baseball for this weekend, JFC. Just a bad team doing bad things.
-
Sox vs Marlins 1:10
Boring ass team.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
lol. click. have a game TA.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
Just play DP depth and hope for a miracle.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
I don't care what his stats say I can't stand Kelly and his face makes me angry.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
Jesus christ.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
Is Liam not available?
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
and here we go!
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
that's my point.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
and Inter unlucky, damnit.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
THIS IS A BRAIN DEAD TEAM
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
You could have given me 1000 guesses and I would not have figured that Andrus is the active SB leader in MLB.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
go sit your ass down tim and find a slumpbuster tonight.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
lol, WTF was that swing? That ball should be in the 4th row in LF.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
I have to give kudos to the staff and bullpen, they are carrying this sad sack offense the last month.
-
GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
- GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN
Sheets now with a 698 OPS. Sigh. Why do we always keep these DH types around so fucking long? - GT 6/10: MIA @ SOX, 1:10 pm CT, NBCSC, MLBN