Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chitownsportsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chitownsportsfan

  1. Pretty much. It really seems like he let a lot of things go to his head. Whoever he has in his inner circle is letting him down and he's costing himself quite a bit of money with his play. There's a bunch of guys on this team I used to like that now I'm really just indifferent towards. TA, Moncada, Vaughn, Eloy, the list goes on.
  2. It was on his non dominant hand and the injury occurred last August. He should have been able to resume normal baseball activities around X-Mas. I don't know, I just don't see it as that big of a deal. If anything maybe his lower body injuries have done more to sap his talent.
  3. Not sure why a broken hand would cause him to post career lows in GB%, launch angle, and overall swing % (other than his rookie year). He looks like a guy that tried to change his entire approach midway through his career and it was a massive failure. It's like he tried to turn into something he's not. He's a free swing that has incredible top hand when he was going well. Now he's a guy that gets into too many two strike counts and is just looking to flip something into RF.
  4. I don't really rate marital infidelity but if you're gonna sleep around outside your marriage at least have the good sense to not get caught. Of course nobody would give half a s%*# about his off field issues if he was still hitting 300/330/480 and playing 145 games a year. He wants it to be one way, but it's the other.
  5. Let me guess he blamed the media?
  6. I have to admit I was a lot bigger on TAs off field persona when he wasn't replacement level on the diamond. I watched a few minutes of the interview, just didn't hold my interest. Thanks for the link.
  7. last in launch angle and BB% and first in O-Swing%. That is absolutely fucking amazing.
  8. Time to cancel my sub. What a joke.
  9. That's enough White Sox baseball for this weekend, JFC. Just a bad team doing bad things.
  10. Boring ass team.
  11. Just play DP depth and hope for a miracle.
  12. I don't care what his stats say I can't stand Kelly and his face makes me angry.
  13. You could have given me 1000 guesses and I would not have figured that Andrus is the active SB leader in MLB.
  14. go sit your ass down tim and find a slumpbuster tonight.
  15. lol, WTF was that swing? That ball should be in the 4th row in LF.
  16. I have to give kudos to the staff and bullpen, they are carrying this sad sack offense the last month.
  17. Sheets now with a 698 OPS. Sigh. Why do we always keep these DH types around so fucking long?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.