Sox vs Marlins 1:10

Vote4Pedro

• Quin pinned this topic

Look, you’re gonna get a lot of shitty or Sunday lineups when you just don’t have many good players on your roster.

Frazier for sheets is a lateral move and as far as I can tell most people want TA off the team, so it’s really just Yaz missing. Doesn’t seem like a that big of a deal.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Fair enough. I just can't complain about Sunday lineups when the roster is as bad as it is.

I'd platoon Burger with Moncada at 3B vs. LHP until Moncada can show life against LH relievers and when it appears he is actually healthy. Grandal can DH with Eloy dead again and Sheets unplayable vs. LHP.

20 minutes ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

I'm okay without him

Normally you'd love to have a guy with his talent in the lineup but given his history the past few years, not being able to stay off the IL, the lack of power, the key errors in the field maybe it's not as much of an issue anymore. 

Something is just wrong with Anderson and has been for a long time now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snopek said:

Look, you’re gonna get a lot of shitty or Sunday lineups when you just don’t have many good players on your roster.

Frazier for sheets is a lateral move and as far as I can tell most people want TA off the team, so it’s really just Yaz missing. Doesn’t seem like a that big of a deal.

Agreed!

I will this. Frazier is a superior outfielder defensively and the way Sheets is hitting, nothing loss and as you said, a lateral move.

I'm glad TA is not in the lineup. I wish it could be longer. Even when he does come back, he should never be leading off again. 

I've posted this several times before, but Seby catching is a huge upgrade regardless of his hitting. The Sox pitchers are so much more comfortable with Seby behind the plate. Since our hitting is so anemic, the pitching becomes even more critical now...hence why Seby is a good replacement for Yaz. 

One thing good is, at least is Burger moved up another spot. It's not high enough yet, but hopefully getting there.