Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
What's the most recent update on Crain?
It was posted in here http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...15&start=15 you commented on it a half hour ago
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
Ok Badger, I know you dont like one of the best coaches in the league.
-
Rios, $1M traded to Rangers
The Dunn talk is in the Dunn thread. No more Dunn. Done with Dunn.
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 10:06 AM) Taj got a lot of minutes as a rookie Asik played as well, IIRC. Taj wasnt a rookie under Thibs, and Asik took a while before Thibs put him into a heavy rotation.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 08:47 AM) Buddy just texted me this: "Bill Polian is talking about how he is the man because he passed on drafting Aaron Hernandez, but he drafted Rae Carruth in the first round in 1997" That's awesome Yeah, I think Adam Schefter tweeted that last night. Polian got a lot of crap for gloating about that. Guess what, most teams passed on Hernandez 3 times before the Patriots took him, so it isnt as if Polian was some genius
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Urban Meyer used his giant broom and pushed this under his giant rug
-
O's land Feldman
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 12:48 AM) The Cubs were pantsed? Lee hasn't hit the majors yet, but none of the other pieces have done a whole lot. Garza has been pretty good. That trade is pretty dependent upon Archer and Lee panning out. Garza has been injured for a good portion of his time with the Cubs
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 3, 2013 -> 08:13 AM) The Bulls haven't exactly had electric rookies to play since he's been coach, either. They traded their 1st rounder in 2010 and did not have a 2nd rounder, got a project in Jimmy Butler with the 30th pick in 2011 (did not take a 2nd rounder), and got another incredibly raw player in Marquis Teague in 2012. So, the only "rookies" Thibs has had to work with were unsurprisingly big-time projects given draft position. Say what you will about Jimmy Butler and if he would have become this effective with ample minutes as a rookie, but I'm going to go ahead and say the process worked out pretty damn well with our only example so far! Im not doubting his process, Im just not expecting Thibs to give Snell minutes that he gave Ronnie Brewer.
-
2013 Films Thread
I have read a few DM2 reviews that said it is a good movie, not as good as the first, but still fun. I have yet to read any reviews that destroyed it
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
Thibs doesnt have to say anything, he simply hasnt played rookies since he has been the head coach.
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
@SportsTalkCHI: Wow @NickFriedell isn't sure if Gar-Thibs marriage will last the long haul due to how hard Thibs runs his players #sportstalkchi #rightnow And there is the scapegoat
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Apparently Sting has been heavily featured in a lot of promos recently. I havent been watching as much as usual, but from what I have read it has been even more prominent at shows
-
WELCOME BACK, JIM THOME!
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 03:29 PM) Leave what be? I'm pretty sure Thome could hit better than Dunn right now. HE SAID LEAVE IT BE, WITE!!!
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Rumors starting to leak that Sting is sending feelers out to WWE for a run, presumably leading to a wrestlemania vs Undertaker. What camp are you in, "way too late for this s***" or "f*** it, im watching this I dont care how old they are" or both?
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
He is such a spaz. I suppose he would be a welcome spaz in a bulls uni, but he irritated me so much watching him play
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Knuckles @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 02:07 PM) That video was from Feb 24, 2009. LOL. thats hilarious then. It doesnt make sense why it is a summer workout when it took place in season though
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
I heard that Philly is making a play on Stalberg
-
2013 in-game experience?
I thought you werent allowed to badmouth the Whitesox on WSI, or else you get banished to soxtalk
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 10:33 AM) So, I stayed in the living room last night as my wife watched The Bachelorette. Holy s*** do I feel like a dumber, more awful person this morning for having watched that show for 2 hours. LMAO. I had the same miserable night
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 11:04 AM) Link? He posted it to his FB page, I cant get to that from work
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 10:25 AM) Are you sure it was a summer workout and not from February? Because it's not like he wasn't doing that 6 months agol. Go watch it. And I know he has been dunking like a monster for months, but this was repeated over and over.
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
Yesterday rose posted a video on his facebook page of his summer workout. He looked just fine to me. Lots of dunking
-
The continuing fall and decline of PHT.
QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 10:15 AM) I'm going to the game tomorrow, and if they don't win I'm going to jump on this board and pick a fight with Greg. Be a man and drive to Kansas and do it in person kidding
-
2013-2014 NHL thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 08:26 AM) The Islanders bought out Rick DiPietro and his wonderful contract. They will pay him $1.5 million per year until 2029. Maybe the Flyers should give him a chance, lol. I saw on Twitter yesterday "If it is July 1st, that means the Mets owe Bobby Bonilla $1,193,248.20 today... and each July 1st through 2035" So, the Mets continue to win the idiotic buyout race
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 09:56 AM) Ugh, sports radio is insufferable this morning. You would think Derrick Rose just decided to sign with another team the way they're covering this non-story. I think when multiple outlets consider Gar and THibs as having the worst working relationship in the NBA, it is more than a non story, especially after Reggie Roses little outburst last season. This is something that has to be fixed