Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I hope Eddie Lacy doesnt go to the Packers. I really really hope he doesnt.
  2. greg will be back soon if he so chooses
  3. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Mar 15, 2013 -> 06:45 AM) Anyone else think the Wii U is doomed? I just can't believe how much Nintendo has botched this console. You think Nintendo would have learned their lesson from the 3DS launch, but there have literally been no games worth purchasing since launch. There is still no killer app that demonstrates what the system is truly capable of (Nintendoland doesn't count IMO). Plus they don't even have the virtual console up yet to keep people until some good games out. What's going to happen when two truly next-gen systems come out later year? Nintendo needed to build a large ussr base beforehand, but without any big games on the horizon, they're going to be in big trouble come Christmas. People aren't buying the console for Pikman. Without Mario, Metriod, & Zelda games soon, this is going to go under, especially with 3rd party support lacking once again. I've been a huge Nintendo fan my whole life, but they proven with Wii U that they're never going to change. Key modern day features like online play and easy backup/transfer of digital purchases lack behind their competitors. I mean for f***'s sake, they're still stressing local multiplayer, which may be great for families but few other people care. I tried playing Super Mario Wii U with my wife when I first got the console and you can't even use the Gamepad with two people, you both have to use Wiimotes because the Gamepad is reserved for a player who wants to build platforms for the others. To drop $400 on a system and games and not be able to use the main selling point for normal gameplay is just f***ing stupid. Nintendo just doesn't get it. Im pissed at the lack of games for sure, but I never will count Nintendo out. For all of the talk about the superiority of Xbox and PS3, the Wii dominated the last console generation in sales. Mario(Solo and Kart) are coming out within the next few months, the HD Windwaker is coming out in August, Pikmin 3(which Miyamoto said should have been a launch game) comes out in May. And another game I have been waiting for is also coming out in May, Wonderful 101. IGN just gave Lego City Undercover an 8.0. There is a lot of things that Nintendo just doesnt care about, there is no doubt about it. They just do things the way they want to do them and say f*** it.
  4. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    Not like Pineapple Express at all http://m.ign.com/videos/2013/01/02/this-is...ed-band-trailer
  5. Kane's shootout goal was sick. And he even lost it for a second
  6. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 08:55 PM) I'm pretty amped to see Spring Breakers. I really want to see "this is the end" where him, Danny mcbride, Seth Rogan and jay baruchel play themselves when the world Is ending. The red band trailer is hilarious
  7. QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 07:23 PM) They rebooted it to Sports Talk Live! It's funny after the reboot guests would come on and say Gratz on the new show Kap! lol I guess they're trying to have more regulars, not that the old format didn't have regulars. Telander and Morrissey seem to always be booked on Mondays. They had Tim Doyle on recently and he accused Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, and Barkley all of being on steroids. I've never seen a panel get so silent, nobody wanted to touch that comment with a 10 foot pole. The funny thing was he wouldn't give up on it, and ended repeating it as everybody sat around stone faced. I think the difference is it isn't only trib guests
  8. QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 04:47 PM) did he sign for a lot less than Turner was signed for? Has turner found a team already?
  9. Bernstein is not a fan of ownage Well, at least not when he is the ownED
  10. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 02:30 PM) Its all Steve, hes got some talent. Stop telling him. It only encourages him to tell everyone
  11. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 11:10 AM) I'm still wondering why we didn't draft Granderson/Puckett/Trout, traded Chris Young for Javy or didn't name Wally Backman manager. LOL I like how you answered that seriously
  12. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 14, 2013 -> 11:13 AM) I absolutely loved that moving until the end. The last 15-20 minutes just sucked. The scene at the bar is one of the greatest comedy scenes of all time. Yea, when Jason Lee looks around and sees all of the women together and making out and it clicks for him what is going on, that is a really funny scene. Until recently I didnt know that the woman that was Joey Lauren Adams girlfriend in that part ended up being Jason Lees wife.
  13. I honestly wonder what the editor thinks when Phil submits these columns. "Really???"
  14. What does Master Splinter think of 2013 shortstops
  15. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 13, 2013 -> 06:20 PM) Dude, she's like 15. Wait 3 more years. Didnt even recognize Jim Carrey at first. All I said is she is growing up, I remember when she was my daughters age in 500 days of Summer and she is becoming a pretty young woman. I'm not gawking at her, just noting it
  16. Kyyle23 replied to cabiness42's topic in SLaM
    Man, Chloe Moretz is growing up
  17. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 13, 2013 -> 04:22 PM) That's not good news for the Bears, GB finally has an actual RB Stephen Jackson will have something to prove, but it always seemed he had a nagging injury that dragged through the season.
  18. QUOTE (Marty34 @ Mar 13, 2013 -> 02:49 PM) Is this list heading into the 2012 season or 2013? Reyes is listed with Miami. Not only him, Stephen Drew and Yunel Escobar also listed with past teams
  19. QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 13, 2013 -> 02:04 PM) I'm expecting Dubya to pop out onto the balcony with a sixer and say "fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice...umm, we can't get fooled again!" And then a shoe gets thrown at him
  20. QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 13, 2013 -> 01:26 PM) I heard they are going through untold cases of Trappist Westvleteren 12 I thought that is what made the last pope resign?
  21. QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 13, 2013 -> 01:15 PM) Either that or they are having one hell of a barbecue in there Vatican BBQ is the best
  22. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 13, 2013 -> 10:08 AM) Drafting Eifert at 20 would be absurd. I love the guy, I think he is gonna be a beast at the NFL level
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Has anyone been following the strange story regarding the Piston Xi3 "Steam" box? Apparently Xi3 was given some money by Valve to make a "console" to stream Steam games in Big Screen format to any TV/Monitor, and they just came out with the product(which is going for $1000.00 ), and they are trying to have it on the market by Christmas. Inexplicably, Valve has now said they have nothing to do with it and have invested no money in it, just had discussed the possibility with Xi3. http://kotaku.com/5990254/piston-makers-we...cally-for-valve Just strange.
  24. LMAO, twice behind his back. That is sick

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.