Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: 2026 Old Sock Drawer
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 03:53 AM) Fiona starting to irritate me by keep going back to Jimmy. WTF. He's such an ass. I am starting to question if Jimmy is going to make it off that boat. Good start to GoT, the scene between Tyrion and Tywin was great. I did not expect Barristan Selby to go to Danaerys
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
That injury was hideous
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 31, 2013 -> 05:04 PM) Oh no. I'm going to have to sift through all the GoT talk now to get to reach the Justified and Shameless discussion! Now that I have HBO GO I should probably remedy this problem by watching the first two seasons. You will know why we talk about it so much after you watch it. I held out until the first week of December. I finished watching all 20 episodes in two weeks, couldn't stop watching.
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 31, 2013 -> 04:20 PM) Shameless finale next week, unless you just meant WD finale in addition to new Shameless. Just passing thru. Yea just WD finale
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Mar 31, 2013 -> 04:11 PM) Cool, good to know you can talk about anything as long as it's basketball...it's named the NBA thread but you might want to change it to the basketball thread because NBA thread implies it's about, oh I don't know, the NBA? Hell, let's talk NCAA basketball here too, same sport right? Oh but that's right, there's a NCAA thread because there's an interest in it. Siena beat Barcelona 77-69, was a great game! Ask yourself why there isn't a WNBA thread (hint, no one gives a s***) but whatever, this thread sucks nowadays. Oh this wnba talk is so overwhelming that it has taken it 4 posts among 6000. Oh the humanity! It had stopped all of this NBA talk dead in the water! This thread will never be the same! Quit crying
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 31, 2013 -> 12:37 PM) Game of thrones. Can't. Wait. Anymore. X infinity Also shameless and walking dead finale tonite. Happy Easter to my tv schedule!
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Mar 31, 2013 -> 03:46 PM) I wonder why... This thread has become unreadable. It becomes unreadable when posts like this get in the middle of two people conversing about a different subject within the same sport. Grow up, if you don't like the post then don't comment.
-
Official Steve Alford is an arrogant jerk whose new 10 year contract m
This thread is misnamed. It should be the "Official Caulfield is salty at Steve Alford thread"
-
West Region
Salukis beat shockers this season, so technically that means the salukis are good enough for the final four
-
Annual SOXTALK Bracket Pool!
i should have named my bracket "sea of red" LMAO i suck at picking games
-
North Korea
lets say KJU actually pushes the button to launch a rocket at Hawaii/guam/LA, the rocket fails miserably and is shot down/lands in the ocean pathetically. What do you think the reaction is from both China and the US?
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
True, but from what I am hearing Slauson more than held his own last season.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 02:53 PM) The oline is still bad. Tackle position is upgraded. Guard position is not upgraded. I hope one of the top guards is there in round 1. Slausson is an upgrade at Guard
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Romo just got paid. lol
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
I am so jacked for the draft because I have NO idea what the GM is going to do, and for once that is a good thing. He has given himself the opportunity to draft BPA at every slot. That said, I want Ogletree
-
2013 Films Thread
QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 10:52 AM) Watched Rock of Ages last night. Not great, but a fun movie. I couldnt get through 10 minutes of that
- Happy Birthday kapkomet!
-
North Korea
- North Korea
QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 29, 2013 -> 12:10 AM) When we meddle with who occupies the office of head of state in other countries, it usually blows up in our face I agree, I just dont want to see this guy try and blow up our face- 2012-2013 NBA thread
http://www.csnchicago.com/bulls/lebron-wha...i-dont-question- 2012-2013 NBA thread
Wade has become more dirty the older he has gotten. I dont remember him pulling some of the crap he pulls now when he was younger- 2013 Films Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 04:02 PM) Of course it is - and this looks to be a bloated, ridiculous mutated monster of it. It's way too Hollywood. I will watch it before I decide that. We all killed First Class before it came out and that turned out to be an excellent film- Whats a broke Indiana boy to do
if you didnt go to the titty bar yesterday you would have more than 5 dollars- 2013 Spring Training catch all thread
QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 12:16 PM) I know the Sox have to do what they have to do to attract customers, but I find it kinda sad that food has to be a selling point to go to a baseball game. But that's just me. I would rather them be known for having damn good food then for having whatever the Cubs had until they switched to the Sox vendors.- 2012-2013 NBA thread
I have now determined that all of us watch different games - North Korea