Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 06:12 PM) Apparently being a former White Sox player trumps Ability to Speak in Public every time. It's embarrassing for this organization. It isn't "this" organization, it is Comcast. Same thing with every other sport, an ex player has to provide color. The only one really worth his weight is Hollandsworth Edit: actually hockey is good too. Bears Bulls and Sox are bad
  2. QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 03:20 PM) He's BACKKKKKKK He should have to grow that hair back. That is one fantastic head of hockey hair
  3. B>W is probably feeling pretty good right now
  4. QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 03:36 PM) Is it the same with every Comcast Regionally? Cause I know I saw the Peacock in various graphics the last few years for other teams, but not the Sox. Weird that it's happening this year since the Comcast-NBC merger was a few years back yes? It was approved in January 2011, maybe they are just going one market at a time
  5. QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 03:33 PM) Anyone else hate that the peacock has to be in the graphics now? Lets hope that peacock leads to better production, both audio and visual.
  6. what was Cains injury last year? Wasnt it something like a thigh bruise that lasted like a month?
  7. QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 03:04 PM) Hey Hawk, you only look a little like a dick with your sunglasses on while on camera this year! They're not solidly black, it's an improvement... LOL i think he does that because his eyes are sensitive after his eye surgery a few years back
  8. QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 02:57 PM) You don't have one of dem dare radio thingys? no radios in the office
  9. I wish I could listen to this at work, but as soon as the game starts my Tune In App will switch to alternate programming
  10. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 01:58 PM) No, no, no, no. Frank's character may be boring, but the show won't be boring if one character stops being crazy. yes. yes it will. You just complained that Frank did something his character normally doesnt do, why would this show be any good if Frank isnt doing the hilarious things that make him Frank? This show (for me) is all about Frank, Kev and V, Lip, and Sheila. Everyone else is side characters IMO
  11. Crosby is snakebitten, no doubt about it.
  12. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 12:35 PM) Thats what he does, he's a roller coaster. I have a feeling next weekend his illness "if you dont stop drinking you will kill yourself" will be some sort of misdiagnosis. That show will be boring if Frank isnt drinking every chance he gets
  13. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 12:04 PM) I am glad that Andrea is dead. Yup. And I am interested in what is going on with Carl. That was some cold blooded sh** he did
  14. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 11:06 AM) Martin put WAY too much into book 3 and then nothing in 4 or 5. I have to say though, they've done a good job at cutting the fat off. Not having Davos sit in a cell for 2-3 episodes was a good decision. As was getting the exiled Kings Guard commander (name escapes me) in front of Dany right away. Barristan Selmy
  15. QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 11:01 AM) I know that it was gruesome, probably unfathomably painful, etc...but I feel like there has been some overreaction. Every orthopedist I've heard talk to the press has said that he should be 100% back to normal by next season. It's not 1985. If he tore his ACL, there would be no trending twitter phrases about this. Also, @StephLauren : Kevin Ware’s actual twitter account is @_Woody23, not @KevinWare_5. Do not engage. I went to a D3 school and still had 5 figures of medical bills paid for by the college. Overreaction to what? people are reacting to the sight of the injury and the reaction of his team, I dont think the reaction to his prognosis has even really begun.
  16. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 10:41 AM) Shameless is on another lever compared to anything on tv right now. So good. i cant believe Frank did the right thing. Im also glad that Lip is done with Mandy. hopefully
  17. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 09:03 AM) Yeah I didn't mean to question that, but the account itself I highly doubt is real is that picture of him in the hospital bed holding the trophy available in the media?
  18. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    book to tv/movie translation is rarely smooth when kids are involved. I just accept it. the kids that were in harry potter were all in their 20s when the movies ended, its just hard to keep the same actors and maintain a solid age consistency when filming a series.
  19. QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 08:40 AM) Yeah! Over/under on number of posts before someone declares the season dead? -200. im pretty sure preseason took care of that
  20. QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 08:30 AM) Reading through his tweets and looking at the account, no way is that him The account may not be, but that picture is
  21. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 07:39 AM) grasshopper
  22. let the gamethread teeth gnashing begin
  23. Kevin Ware tweeted a pic of his leg (@kevinware_5). Oh. My. God.
  24. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Holy F***ING SH** CHAPPELLE SHOW SEASON 4 CONFIRMED WITH ALL ORIGINAL CAST AND WRITERS
  25. QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 1, 2013 -> 12:53 AM) Embrace yourself, I love a Derrick Rose return April Fools joke as much as the next guy. Ok, I will hug myself.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.