Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Game Thread Sox @ Nats (Floyd 0-1 3.00 ERA vs. Zimmerman 1-0 1.50 ERA)
I'm pretty happy with Susannah Collins replacing Kustok
-
Game Thread Sox @ Nats (Floyd 0-1 3.00 ERA vs. Zimmerman 1-0 1.50 ERA)
QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Apr 10, 2013 -> 03:13 PM) Dunn in LF!??!?!?! Here we go. Well, It isnt like it is a huge drop from Viciedo.
-
2013 TV Thread
absolutely loved the Shameless finale
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redsk...2695_story.html Bears continue to be busy, sign three players Also, they have made an offer to Izzy Idonije
-
Chicago White Stockings vs. Montreal Expos
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2013 -> 09:46 PM) Nope. There's nobody they really can trade, at this point, that would change anything in the overall big picture. Other than Sale. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2013 -> 09:25 PM) He(Rios) automatically becomes our best trade bait if this team does an April/May 2010 and 2011 disappearing act.
-
Chicago White Stockings vs. Montreal Expos
QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 9, 2013 -> 09:33 PM) I guess someone had to start the talk about blowing it up 7 games into the season while being tied for lead in the division. Yep, season has started. Caulfield is due for some trade threads soon
-
What if we'd kept Gio Gonzalez?
QUOTE (oldsox @ Apr 9, 2013 -> 08:39 PM) Gio had a solid minor league development pattern when we threw him in the Oakland-Swisher deal. He was major league ready when Oakland got him. Bad trade, I hated it immediately, but that's old news. But, speaking of that trade, has anyone picked up Ryan Sweeney after the Bosox cut him last month? He wasnt ready yet, he only had a cup of coffee at the major league level in 08 and in 09 he had a 5.75 ERA after he got called up in late June. Gio was an extremely valuable chip that got the Sox a good player in Thome and a bustout in Swisher
-
Annual SOXTALK Bracket Pool!
It is comical that I came in 5th
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 8, 2013 -> 11:13 PM) I can't stand how Frank is wondering at the end of the Shameless finale. It's going to drive me nuts thinking about where he is going. Home? Somewhere specific? Wondering aimlessly? Lol, wAndering.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
The crowd tonite was extremely pro heel and they were on fire all night That said, this night of wrestle mania rematches was disappointing
-
A Petition to the Mods
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 8, 2013 -> 10:14 PM) Or are they? Don't confussssse usssssss
-
2013 TV Thread
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 8, 2013 -> 05:19 PM) LOL I think Marjaery looks hotter blonde
-
A Petition to the Mods
Me and my aliases all are in favor.
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 8, 2013 -> 03:07 PM) The Heat are due first. The heat probably owe a couple million by now
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 8, 2013 -> 03:02 PM) There's talk that this is "Strategic rest" for him and Deng. David Stern should fine the Bulls 250,000
-
North Korea
A friend of mine responded to that picture on Facebook, "war mongler??" It should be warmonger
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WALKOFF WINNER!
Estimated distance on viciedos bomb? Or does it have to land first?
-
Southside Hitmen vs. Emerald City Munchkins
QUOTE (IowanSoxFan @ Apr 7, 2013 -> 11:54 AM) Those aren't the jerseys they are wearing though, right? Yep, Sundays are 83 jerseys
-
Southside Hitmen vs. Emerald City Munchkins
That baseball press site is pretty neat. Can you isolate the lineups? Or they all just post on one page
-
Southside Hitmen vs. Emerald City Munchkins
Me and my aliases love the title of this thread
-
John Danks surgery/rehab/recovery thread
QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 6, 2013 -> 11:07 PM) Not to pile on (by which I mean, time to pile on!) but that guy was a crazyface. Everyone in the world who disagrees with him is literally the same awful person. I believe they call that psychological splitting, and it's for crazyfaces. I'm pretty sure he implied that I was one of Kyyle's alter egos. I don't think that's true but I'll have to defer to Kyyle on that one. Kyyle, am I just a construct of your imagination, and is all this autonomy and individualism I think I have an illusion? I will get back to you. I'm not sure if you are ready to know yet
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Apr 6, 2013 -> 07:29 PM) Nice to see we could get to the King. The Sox have actually been decent vs King Felix. I think after today they are 5-3 against him. He did not look right though. He is junkballin, his fastball is missing. That contract could end up being a load of bad paper
-
John Danks surgery/rehab/recovery thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 6, 2013 -> 10:53 PM) Just realized...you are all SOXOBAMA I plan on attending all Sox games this season. And restoring at least 10 cars and selling them. Go niners!
-
John Danks surgery/rehab/recovery thread
QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 6, 2013 -> 10:49 PM) If an administrator has multiple accounts, I don't think it is worth trying to deal with anyway. ss2k5/kyyle/balta will just destroy you so you either play along or get out. But see how "the administrators" always seem to agree with each other? Fishy... LOL, yea Balta and SS2K5 always get along. Especially in the buster
-
2013 AL Central Catch All thread
QUOTE (Benchwarmerjim @ Apr 6, 2013 -> 10:13 PM) Aaron Hicks is 1-22 to start his career. oof Twins are gonna have some growing pains for sure