Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Jordan Danks called up
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 17, 2013 -> 09:56 AM) Except last year, the real strength of the team wasn't our bench, it was the depth of the young bullpen. Guys like Omogrosso, Heath, Marinez, Septimo, etc. I dont think any of these guys were strengths or even depth last year. Septimo never recovered from that bomb he gave up in Boston, Heath barely pitched, Omogrosso was meh, I dont even remember Marinez pitching. Santiago, Jones, Reed, Veal at the end, Axelrod here and there. That was the depth.
-
2013 Films Thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 17, 2013 -> 08:25 AM) I think the new Superman movie looks amazing. I really think they finally figured out how to make a Superman movie. Im excited for it, but a little worried that it was pushed back for 6 months
-
Jordan Danks called up
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 17, 2013 -> 08:20 AM) Why? Because marty gave the order to trade everyone
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
The Lakers and Utah games should be interesting tonite.
-
2013 Films Thread
DC better hope that Superman doesnt suck. Justice League is riding on this, Batman is on the shelf for quite a while
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Hester put his house up for sale
-
2013 Cubs catch all thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 16, 2013 -> 08:49 PM) Cubs signed old closer Kevin Gregg and brought him up on the major league team. Sounds like the rebuilding process is ahead of schedule! As well as Kameron Loe
-
2013 Films Thread
- White Sox Winner
Yea Sox have won 2 out of their last 3!- What if we'd kept Gio Gonzalez?
QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 16, 2013 -> 02:30 PM) I think what he's saying is, it's now a Bill Wirtz-like waiting game. When Jerry is releived of his position, I sincerely doubt his successor will blow everything up. There is a huge difference in what Rocky inherited.- What if we'd kept Gio Gonzalez?
QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Apr 16, 2013 -> 02:18 PM) I've been paying attention to Liptak's thread on WSI about the Sox philosophy. He's been doing a lot of investigating on attendance and other things. His conclusion is much like mine. The organization needs to be gutted from the top. New ownership is needed. So many things keep in place with no success. A new approach is needed and Hahn may not be part of that either. LOL. You cant fire the owner, so if you dont like it, too bad.- Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 16, 2013 -> 08:47 AM) My marriage sucks. I'm married to an emotionally unstable, self conscious, crazy person. sounds like you married a woman- Official Steve Alford is an arrogant jerk whose new 10 year contract m
yawn- GT 4/15/13 Sox @ Jays 6:07 pm
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 03:00 PM) yes. Unless the Red sox have a home game or something else happens, nothing should change. Red Sox already played- Buehrle to face Sox for the first time...
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 12:15 PM) I spent a bit of time debating whether to point out that Brett Myers ERA was over 12 when we faced him. I dont really care either way. Brett Myers didnt shut the sox out either.- Buehrle to face Sox for the first time...
QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 11:47 AM) This is going to be ugly, folks. I guarantee you he will shut the Sox down, unless he's suddenly lost it for good. He simply feasts on teams that refuse to take a walk. Soft tossing lefty? This is going to be interesting. He's Bruce Chen with actual talent. I hope it's 0-0 and we win it off a Blue Jay reliever in the ninth. Yea, that 10 era really shows a guaranteed shutout- Konerko / Dunn
QUOTE (Lillian @ Apr 15, 2013 -> 11:13 AM) It isn't even so much that he has to go. As I've argued for a long time now; It's just that he cannot bat in the middle of the order. If we had a productive left handed hitter hitting clean up, it might be acceptable to have Dunn bat 6TH or 7TH. No one seems to offer any suggestions regarding who that might be, via trade or free agency, but the Sox better find someone quick. In lieu of that, all we can do is hope that out of desperation, he decides to try a different approach. What he's doing obviously doesn't work. Thats because lefthanded productive cleanup hitters dont fall out of trees. And if Sizemore fell out of a tree he would be on the DL until 2016- 2013 MLB Catch-All thread
that last shot of Reyes is eternal sadness- 2013 April White Sox Catch-All Thread
someone needs to make a gamethread- 2013 MLB Catch-All thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 12, 2013 -> 04:00 PM) Jesus, ARod is a bigger joke than Barry Bonds Barry was funny because in those last two years he basically was like "F U. I dont care that you know im roiding. Watch me hit another pitch into the ocean" Arod has done nothing but repeatedly get caught lying, and on top of that his performance has fallen through the floor.- Konerko / Dunn
- 2012-2013 NBA thread
whatever you know what I mean, lol- 2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Apr 12, 2013 -> 08:29 AM) Honestly, how does that guy still have his job? Not only that, how does that guy get assigned all of the marquis games?- 2012-2013 NBA thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 12, 2013 -> 05:45 AM) The one on Butler where Melo looked to have pushed off? I had no clue what the ref saw on that. Joey Crawford sees what he wants to see. Joey Crawford tees who he want to tee.- Uniform Change?
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 11, 2013 -> 08:52 AM) This team needs to bring back shorts. and collars - White Sox Winner