Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. damn shack. Thats a heavy heart situation
  2. QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 17, 2010 -> 10:11 AM) My first love I met right after graduating HS. I went to a private school, she had gone to a public school, and we crossed paths through some mutual friends the summer after graduating HS basically. She played and toyed with me for a few years off and on while she went to the U of I and I stayed back here in the suburbs. She ended up back in Chicago and worked at the Board of Trade and had her fun with those boys for several years. Thing came full circle as I ran into her again about 4 years ago and started messing around with her during the White Sox World Series run. She was in the end of a long term relationship and was happy to find some excitement. We dated sort of casually for the next 18 months, in which I made her basically make up for toying with me back in college, before deciding that I just didn't think I could ever really make her happy in the long term. About a year ago I get a text from her telling me she got engaged. I met up with her one night last summer when I came back into town and she grilled me about why I had broken up with her, told me she had been ready to marry me, and told me she wasn't sure whether to marry her fiance or not. I think they got married about 2 weeks ago. Did you know she was ready to marry you? How did you feel about her coming clean about all of that? Guilty? Smug? Did you feel like you got her back?
  3. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 05:21 PM) I love those jalapeño chips they sell at Subway. +1
  4. So much for Hogan staying out of the ring: rajah.com
  5. I have a question for everyone participating in this thread Everyone(I think) has a first love/puppy love crush/relationship, and it usually ends in total disaster due to the inability to deal with new emotions and feelings. How many of you had a first love that ended amicably, how many of you had a first love end in insane craziness that left you with some rather embarrassing memories, and how many of you are actually still with(married) your first love? Since I posed the question I will start. My first true love was with a girl I got with in my freshman year in college, she was a senior at my high school and ended up going to SIU with me. We dated for 3 years off and on, and when I decided that we werent meant for each other, I broke up with her for good. She got the last laugh, she dated the guy who lived in the apartment behind me, and basically drove me up the wall with insane jealousy(i know, i know, I broke up with her). It took about 6 months and a crazy 1 night stand to get her out of my mind and get my head right.
  6. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 16, 2010 -> 09:31 AM) Well it's official....I am completely bored with this topic. it only took 526 posts
  7. Kyyle23 replied to The Critic's topic in SLaM
    I hope we dont hear that he started using "Do you know who I am?" I am already reading that he thinks that he was ejected because the attendant or pilot didnt like his movies, which is really lame
  8. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 12:48 PM) No doubt. How do you think I got my name? I thought it was your fondness for ketchup on your steak
  9. Wow. If true that is crazy stuff right there
  10. QUOTE (The Beast @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 11:07 AM) Holy s***, it's like de ja vu right now. If you all had been been echoing this s*** in my head in 2006, I would not be in the pickle that I am right now. That's what the little high school ex said to me senior year. Time to get drunk and get arrested this Friday. (Half kidding, of course.) If you hadnt been telling us all that we were horrible alcoholics that were the scourge of the world in 2006 then maybe you would of listened to us a little bit
  11. Its all in your head Beast, you just think things through a bit too much. Relax a bit and have fun, it will come to you. Planning the whole event is just going to leave you upset when something doesnt happen the way you planned it or if something happens that you didnt plan for
  12. Kyyle23 replied to The Critic's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 15, 2010 -> 07:58 AM) Since when does an airline care about ruffling feathers? (Literally or figuratively). I didnt say they did care about ruffling feathers.
  13. Kyyle23 replied to The Critic's topic in SLaM
    Smith said another person was chastised for not buying an additional seat as well. Quite a difficult policy for SW to enforce without ruffling a lot of feathers
  14. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    I thought it was supposed to be more of a psycholgical thriller as opposed to a horror movie. I didnt see it, but thats what i remember from the reviews I read(I think).
  15. Beast, your "friend" is using high school tricks. If she is playing along, or also dating some guy in the military(which probably means nothing), then move along my friend.
  16. happy valentines day to everyone!
  17. I just want one thing out of this All Star weekend, I want Derrick Rose to be a salesman with the best salespitch possible.
  18. Caron Butler/Brendan Heywood/Deshawn Stephenson to Mavs, Josh Howard/Drew Gooden/Quinton Ross/James Singleton to Wizards
  19. Is stadium events the game that came with the Power Pad?
  20. QUOTE (JPN366 @ Feb 12, 2010 -> 01:19 PM) Hope I didn't spark the heatedness, just offering my two cents. No worries
  21. OK, enough. Back to the discussion
  22. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Feb 12, 2010 -> 09:19 AM) A copy of the brochure I received yesterday. copied in crayon
  23. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Feb 10, 2010 -> 05:25 PM) Its a little different. How come no one takes it out of the mothballs for a full season as a "tribute"? Unretire all the numbers, then every player who ever had a number retired can have someone wear "his" number as a tribute. It will be great, after all, its apparently more of an honor to have someone wear your number instead of having it in mothballs. My point is its silly to retire numbers if you are going to unretire them. Does anyone really think a back-up 43 year old infielder is really going to raise the awareness of Luis Aparicio a guy who, its getting at least close to the point that the majority of people in the USCF stands never saw play in a White Sox uniform? Even if it does, will it be long lasting and will JimH's buddies in their board shorts and hats on backwards even care? hey. I care
  24. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 12, 2010 -> 07:49 AM) Don't hate on LJS. Those hush puppies get me horny. not hatin, just translatin

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.