Kyyle23
Admin
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread
Tim Donaghy wrote a book. The NBA said no.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 07:12 AM) You are such a nice guy, letting that Mr Wheeler keep it all. The man is a saint. He has made himself from nothing
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
I just got this 419 scam email: My response was: This should be good
-
**Official Phillies vs. Yankees Thread**
QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 10:02 PM) How is Sabathia not nearly as good as Lee? I'd like to hear this. in the postseason, it isnt even close http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/s/sabatc.01.shtml career playoffs for Sabathia: 9 games, 5-4 record, 4.45 ERA, 1.50 WHIP, 54.2 IP, 54 hits allowed, 28 BB, 50 K, 7 HR allowed, 28 Runs allowed, 27 Earned Runs Allowed http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/l/leecl02.shtml career playoffs for Lee 4 games, 3-0 record, 0.54 ERA, 0.69 WHIP, 33.1 IP, 20 hits allowed, 3 BB, 30 K, 0 HR allowed, 5 runs allowed, 2 earned runs allowed
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 08:55 PM) If their laptops were confiscated, they could probably piece together some idea if they are being honest about working on them at that time. I personally think they fell asleep. I dont think they were asleep because the tower tried to contact them multiple times and they got not reaction. Plus, they went on radio silence just as they were approaching the airport, why would they decide to just take a catnap right before they landed? Seems kind of silly considering all that traffic direction they have to take and instruction they have to listen to.
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 29, 2009 -> 04:07 AM) This is great.. it was an interception, and ruled a TD on the field. It was also reviewed and still ruled a TD. Thanks for this picture Sports Illustrated. My favorite part is the ref staring RIGHT AT THE PLAY!!!!!!! Should have been a touchback, Dolphins ball.. Oh well, makes you wonder if some refs really do have money on the games. Do you have a video of the play somewhere? Looking at that picture it just looks like the ball is coming loose, I dont see anything you are talking about
-
Greg Walker Admits Any Other Team Would Have Fired Him
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 06:06 PM) I think the X's were supposed to be M's. the infinity symbol is the only thing that fits
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
I hope this brings out the best in Vince like it did last time.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 06:01 PM) I honestly think that if TNA never brought in this abundance of over the hill workers and kept building guys like Styles, Daniels, etc...they would be closer to competing with Vince than they every would be in the past, present, and future. I think if TNA keeps throwing all of their money at over the hill wrestlers then guys like Styles and Daniels are going to run for the real money in the WWE. Whats the point in them staying if they arent going to get a legit shot? Especially with Bischoff there now, the boys club is starting up and they are going to get what they want, especially if Hogan has all of this creative control.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 03:16 PM) Mile High Club? honestly all jokes aside, I really believe something like that was going on.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
Ok so these pilots that lost their licenses because they forgot to land in Minnesota and wasted an hour and a half overshooting their destination, does anyone have any idea of what really happened? I dont believe they were on their laptops(they were radioed multiple times), and I dont believe they were arguing or distracted. Anyone have a clue here?
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
I just know its gonna be that crappy Hollywood Hogan persona too. How long until the weak copy of the NWO shows up? LOL, maybe it can be the New Oldman Order
-
Predict-a-Bulls
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 02:05 PM) I think predicting anything more than 43 wins is patently nuts, but that's just me. just remember how much we all doubted this team last year and how much fun it was to follow them at the end of the season through the playoffs. Im not expecting Championships at all, but I think they will be a lot more competitive than most people believe.
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (dasox24 @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 01:07 PM) I follow SIU football a bit, though that's only because a guy I played football with (and went to school with) plays there now - John Goode. I'm not positive if he actually starts at fullback, but I know he gets playing time cause he has a few TDs this year. Sucks that the starting QB is out though. Pat McIntosh(army transfer) seems to be pretty competent as a backup, he ran roughshod over Youngstown state last week. Deji Karim is unreal, the guy is a guaranteed 150 yds every game it seems. SIU just has an awesome running back pipeline, Jacobs, Turner, Whitlock, Abdulqaadir, there have been some really good RBs that have come through SIU in the past 10-15 years
-
Best Pitch Ever
After finding out that team won 58-0, the throw isnt all that classy by that team, but to throw a football like that behind the back is not easy
-
Frank McCourt...What's that old saying?
thats just a small part of her demands, NSS. Check this out
-
Best Pitch Ever
Is it better than this throw? http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/a-first-high...back-pass-26692
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (G&T @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 11:45 AM) Kyyle, the Skeptical Hippo is awesome, by the way. sometimes google throws weird things my way. This one struck me as really funny, and I dont really know why. It had to be a good one to unseat the pic of Wilt Chamberlain, Arnold Schwarzennegger and Andre the Giant
-
Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 11:30 AM) With Priest Holmes it was something with his neck. Kinda fluky actually. He probably could have played another 2-3 years if that never happened to him. He had a pretty bad hip condition as well, it cost him 2 games in 02 at the end of the season when you couldnt stop him. I beleive it was a similar condition to what Bo Jackson had(degenerative hip)
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 11:02 AM) Yeah man. We are hooked on each other pretty damn bad. Mario called me a p****. I thought he called you that regardless of your relationship status? I kid I kid. Wait, no i dont
-
Oh Steve Phillips, how do you surprise us?
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 28, 2009 -> 07:31 AM) 1. People here are missing the point when they comment on the looks of this girl. Guys who do this sort of thing habitually, especially celebrities, are doing it because they love to be worshipped. They were probably beat up a lot in school as kids, or otherwise had fragile egos, and now that they are making it in the world, they want everyone to bow at their feet. It really doesn't matter to them if the girl is a supermodel or not - they are just unable to resist the urge to spend time with someone who looks at them as if they were a god. 2. Aside from missing the point, its also a little insulting to attack this girl's appearence, no? Did she piss in your cheerios or something? I don't feel particularly bad for HER per se, because she chose to be stupid just like he did. Just wanted to point out the lack of class in making those comments, and also to say I doubt that everyone posting in this thread is a stunning adonis themselves. I agree, and what i said earlier I regret and shouldnt of said it. Hundley is crazy, and she should catch flak for what she did not how she looks. The culprit here is Phillips and should remain that way
-
Official 2009-2010 NCAA Football Thread
Just a small bit of love for the Football Salukis maintaining their #3 ranking. FCS doesnt get a lot of play here, gotta give the egyptian dogs a little shout out
-
Whoa
they can try "drunk and consentual" all they want. A portion of these guys were 18+, and she was 15, so it is automatically statutory rape, even if she did say it was ok(which she probably didnt). And contributing to the delinquency of a minor isnt gonna help either. Heck, I dont even think kids over 18 are allowed on a high school campus, and these guys were at a high school dance.
-
White Sox show interest in Aroldis Chapman...
QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 27, 2009 -> 06:36 PM) Well I seem to remember him using primarily an overhand slot in 05'. Maybe I am mistaken. The second half of 05 was when he came out from all sides and started showing sidearm a lot more. It wasnt a dominant part of his repertoire until 06, and it worked pretty well until he hurt himself in 06(July?), and then he was never "right" again. To me it was a great way for him to offset his over-the-top pitches, but he fell in love with it and went to it too often, and that was something that people said was his problem in New York(falling in love with his breaking pitches and not using his FB enough).
-
Whoa
i hope they find each and every one of the spectators and pin them to the wall with something that will not leave their records.