Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Sep 10, 2009 -> 03:02 PM) Why not? I mostly put the Bears Super Bowl loss on Rex Grossman. If he's the main factor in giving the ball to the other team, then the blame should be laid on his shoulder. I saw a defense that was a shade of its former self get annihilated by the Colts that day, not just Grossman throwing 2 picks. I also saw Benson put the ball on the ground. The blame wasnt all Grossmans, although Chicago made it so
  2. QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Sep 10, 2009 -> 01:49 PM) This is one of the most bizarre cases I've ever read about. Why the hell would you want a list of everyone he's ever slept with? I dont think it has to do with all of the girls he slept with as much as: So basically her lawyer is throwing everything and the kitchen sink at Big Ben because he probably realized his client is a little goofy in the head
  3. Brett Favre always makes headlines. The Jets gotta love everything he did for them last year
  4. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Sep 10, 2009 -> 10:22 AM) 1. The claim was made that the movie about food service is especially funny if you've ever work at (a real life) restaurant. That's not the only time I've seen that claim made. 2. Super Troopers and Road Trip weren't movies about the food service industry. 3. Super Troopers and Road Trip (American Pie 2.5) weren't good movies because they weren't that funny. 4. You fail. Ah I fail. I see. Ok, well I suppose I should cry about how office space is so unfunny and whine about how it stereotypes the workplace because I happen to work in a cubicle DAMN YOU MIKE JUDGE!!!!!
  5. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 06:51 PM) Yeah, it's sooooo funny to see people showing off their genetalia and contaminating people's food. Why did everyone flip out when that Domino's video was released? (just got done watching a segment on Inside Edition.) Well, one was real, and one was a movie. Im sure you hated road trip because of the food contamination scene at the truck stop as well. And Super Troopers. That movie was also horrible because of the scene where the fake burger joint spit in the cops burger.
  6. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 01:00 PM) I understand his point, but I would never, EVER pay for news on wrestling. And I really don't understand how anyone would. Its all spam in the end, no matter where you go. every wrestling site is full of crap rumors and storylines and links to crap sites.
  7. QUOTE (longshot7 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 12:40 PM) You really shouldn't read the ripoff wrestling news sites, cause they don't have the reporters the big ones do. are you back to this again? i thought you moved past bragging about your online wrestling mag subscription
  8. Notre Dame doesnt phase me, but hearing Lou Holtz on CGD tell everyone that they are wrong about ND and that they are national title contenders made my stomach turn.
  9. eh, steve..... /thread
  10. Man, this lady that is trying to sue Roethlisberger for rape seems like she is extra special crazy, she says she will drop her lawsuit if Ben admits to raping her. The only problem is that multiple hotel workers saw her go into his hotel room multiple times, she had been sending him messages on facebook, texts, and emails talking about how great everything was, and tried a "im his baby-mama" trick too. I dont see this going well for the accuser
  11. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 08:58 PM) A few days ago I mentioned in another thread that I would be watching Downfall because Netflix had been suggesting it to me (someone had posted a video clip from the movie). It was a really great movie. It's kind of hard to describe why it was so good. It sort of gave you a view of how Hitler's closest followers viewed him, especially towards the very end of the war right before he killed himself. Is this the movie with the clip where Hitler is mad at the Cubs/Yankees/ Red Sox/every major league team in every pro sport?
  12. the one time looking at an infants peter doesnt get you and 50 others arrested. Congrats JPN
  13. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 02:02 PM) lol. yeah, that's Gil, they're roadie who would join them onstage regularly. No, it was the lead singer(Joe?)
  14. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 02:00 PM) I disagree. The turf makes a big difference. Ask any doctor. Joe Crede is a great great baseball player and I will forever owe him a debt of gratitude for the title in 05. Go Joe!!! greg, what part arent you understanding. He played his entire career on grass, and he screwed up his back. Heck, you could argue the grass doesnt make a difference for him because no matter what, he is playing on hard dirt wherever he goes, wether it be Minnesota or Chicago. The likelihood of him incurring a back injury this year was pretty good, no matter what he did, his back injury wasnt Boras' fault. His swing, his all out diving style are not conducive to him staying healthy. He is just one of those players who cant stay healthy at the position he excels. End of story.
  15. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 8, 2009 -> 01:53 PM) I don't remember BAT being on that bill, but maybe they were. I wish I could remember the name of the bar, it's no longer there, but it was near The Elbo Room. I thought Chevelle was kind of awkward, very quiet between songs, but they were a new band with young members and they were the opener for a really hot band at the time. Makes for a tough show. IIRC it was a show very near Halloween. I saw Local H in Carbondale over 5 times, so it wasnt too out of the ordinary, but the lead singer came out dressed ina full gorilla suit and played the entire show with it on. I was uncomfortable just watching him play in that suit, he had to of been on fire.
  16. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 1, 2009 -> 04:36 PM) I was a Chevelle fan about 10 years ago, maybe longer. I saw them open for Local H at a small bar in Chicago. I think they'd just put out an EP and they might not have even been 21 years old at the time. I followed their next two records, then it kinda started soudning the same. I'll have to check out the new stuff. I believe I saw the same tour you did, when Local H came down to Carbondale, Chevelle blew the roof off. I think they toured with a third band called Big Ass Truck.
  17. Just to be contrarian I waited a day to say Happy Birthday. I figured you would appreciate that
  18. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 7, 2009 -> 06:28 PM) Wow. It's not like he isn't a tough player. Have you known anybody with back problems? There's no way you can play baseball effectively with back problems. None. His ass of an agent was stupid getting him a deal with a team that plays on turf. This was a year he should have signed with a team that plays on grass, any team that plays on grass. The grass didnt protect his back any more while he was with the white sox, it wasnt going to make a difference now.
  19. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 7, 2009 -> 04:13 PM) The other part of his schtick was fielding awesomely and getting clutch hits. I thought the statue idea of him popping up was rude. Why is it rude, Joe pops up a lot. A guy on the site had the name credepopsitup for a reason. Maybe if the statue had a small first aid box in the base it would be more appropriate....
  20. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 6, 2009 -> 01:30 PM) Wow, just wow. He didn't hit too many pop ups when it counted in 2005. My god. He hit plenty of popups in 2005, it was part of his schtick.
  21. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jan 11, 2009 -> 10:26 AM) ugh....... yeah, this is just a waste of everyone's time. Garcia is done as a pitcher, I'd be shocked if he stays healthy for spring training. hee hee
  22. If Kenny somehow pulled off King Felix, then I am afraid I dont see any room for Sweaty Freddy.
  23. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 09:37 PM) I want to but Ben Affleck is literally the worst actor I have ever seen...and I mean he is worse than when porn stars try to act out a plot in their movies. He is ok in some roles. I loved him as the bully/douchebag/5th year senior in Dazed and Confused, and I also liked his small part in Good Will Hunting. I dont think his role in extract is going to be huge, he just looks like a stoner best friend who shows up for comedic relief here and there. Plus, how can you go wrong with JK Simmons, Jason Bateman and Mila Kunis
  24. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 05:58 PM) The Bills offense was dreadfully bad. Like worse than nails on a chalkboard bad. That's why. Which is exactly why I brought up Shoop.
  25. QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 01:50 PM) One of the worst thing TNA could of done is stop their relationship with ROH awhile ago. WWE taking the talent now. While these guys are good wrestlers, it depends on how they are used. Nigel could be made into Finley's evil brother or something. That could make the Intercontinental title worthwhile again

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.