Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (RME JICO @ Aug 26, 2009 -> 09:14 AM) I don't think it is just Linebrink. Almost all of our pitchers have been brutal with 2 outs, and even worse with RISP and 2 outs. I don't know the stats, but I know it is bad. Also, I know our bullpen has been pretty bad with inherited runners. Those two are recipes for disaster. yeah over the last month it has gotten much worse. Even the guy you can count on(Thornton) is getting touched up
  2. Michael Vick sueing a woman who defrauded him of more than 2 million dollars with a Ponzi scheme, also involved in this scheme were Demorrio Williams, brothers Josh(current Bear) and Daniel Bullocks who were the owners of the investment firm.
  3. QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Aug 26, 2009 -> 07:36 AM) Marshall, Royal, and who? Rivers had LT, Sproles, Gates, and Vincent Jackson. And Chris Chambers
  4. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 26, 2009 -> 07:20 AM) What does being in or out even mean? no comment
  5. The worst part about Linebrink is that it seems like everything happens when he has two outs. He simply cannot close out an inning, and when you put him in high leverage situations, he just goes to the same pitch over and over. Bay saw 3 consecutive forkballs(all rollers) and sat on the third one. I cant imagine that is AJs call, I just cannot see him calling the same pitch 3 times in a row, I may be wrong, but I was really pissed at Linebrink last night.
  6. Whats with Tony Dungy becoming Super Advisor/Agent?
  7. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 05:05 PM) I'd have to include Scorsese, Coppola, and Spielberg as the top three. Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Barry Levinson, David Lynch, Tarantino, Ridley Scott, Brad Bird, Roman Polansk, Paul Thomas Anderson,i and a large hatful of others would be placed well ahead of Chris Nolan as the "greatest living director" for me at least. I agree with all of that. I would put Nolan in the best up and comer category. He is still relatively new to the scene, lets see what kind of staying power he has.
  8. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 12:16 PM) IM OUT UNLESS WE MAKE TO PLAYOFFS. MY PC IS BROKEN. SENT FROM BLACKBERRY LMAO, this is a good one I read every one of your posts as if Beckham is saying them, with that look on his face. It never gets old
  9. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 11:29 AM) Inception looks promising and I've enjoyed nearly everything of his I've seen (Prestige was disappointing, and Batman Begins was entertaining but not great) but "one of the best living directors" is a bit of a stretch imo. Who is your top 5 among the living?
  10. QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 02:06 PM) Rivers is way better than average, as far as I'm concerned he's a better QB than Jay Cutler. I'm surprised to see all of these incredibly large contracts though considering the league is going to have an extended work stoppage in 2011. Kind of like all of the insane contracts that everyone squeaked in at the last second in the NBA before they had their last work stoppage. Remember how Garnett was all but untradeable(until the end of course) because he had one of the old CBA contracts?
  11. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 11:58 AM) Hopefully Dye will be batting 3rd. I was thinking of making a poll *waits for things to break*
  12. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 10:11 AM) I haven't started a game thread since...well, I can't remember. It's been a while. This means we'll either go on a ridiculous streak or come crashing down to Earth. You're welcome, Kyyle. YOU'RE MY BOY, BLUE!
  13. QUOTE (juddling @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 03:05 AM) Shoe tying leads to stabbing Some people are too stupid to live and thankfully Soxtalk has Juddling to point these people out :
  14. London basically sealed his own fate when he blew his small acting part in Vince McMahons "death" scene and had a huge smile on his face. From that point forward Vince held him under his thumb until they parted ways
  15. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 12:46 PM) If I see a "are you in or out?" poll I will throw my computer. thats all it takes to make you break your things? awesome one a day until BigSqwert has no more things
  16. QUOTE (longshot7 @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 12:46 PM) PWInsider reporting that ROH star Bryan Danielson has agreed to a contract with WWE. Also, totally agree with the above about SSlam - surprisingly great. Loved the main event, and the DX match I thought was going to be super-boring, but it wasn't. Didnt Danielson have a run with WWE that went really badly(ie. Vince jobbed him and basically dicked him over until he quit)?
  17. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 11:00 AM) I am curious to see if Hendry throws McDonough under the bus with these contracts although the Dempster and Bradley ones are all his doing. All Hendry needs to do is point to the Blackhawks. I dont think I have ever seen a GM blame his ex team president for any financial troubles the team would have. That would be an epic fail on Hendrys part. I dont think it would happen, but it would be great
  18. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 12:02 PM) Good god what an idiot. you should watch stephon marburys video where he is smoking a joint on camera saying its ok because he doesnt have a contract and he isnt breaking any rules
  19. I despise when Linebrink takes the mound, but Soriano is just a ridiculous return for him, i would rather drive spikes into my eyeballs
  20. Dad is Irish 100 percent, Mom is of English, German, French descent
  21. http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/nice-tattoos...that-weed-25719 Basketball players are complete morons when it comes to weed. they are so open about it, they are going to more or less force the NBA to tough test them and start suspending people Oh yeah, and Michael Beasleys sew tattoo is super ghey, not super beas
  22. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 23, 2009 -> 04:53 AM) you mean drink, don't you? According to RowRow, thats all there is to do is drink. You sign up for class, and you get grades, but you just drink. Drink drink drink. Some of it has to do with drinking, yes.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.