Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    i was pretty disappointed in the result of the dropped fly ball (Alexei getting hung up in a pickle), but I have to say that Jeff Cox ruined the chance to win that game. That was not a deep fly ball, and Quentin is not fast plus he has plantar fasciatis, you dont roll the dice there. That was unbelieveably irresponsible
  2. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 06:52 PM) ARe these legit quotes from you guys? Yes, this is 100 percent what I heard come from Bretts mouth. I couldnt believe it when I heard it
  3. Follow previously listed BOIYOIYOING at 7:11
  4. IIRC Prinze has a developmental contract with the WWE as a writer. He is a huge fan edit: http://daily.phanaticmag.com/2008/07/fredd...ative-team.html he has since quit, but he was involved before
  5. Comcast sucks
  6. QUOTE (Benchwarmerjim @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 06:03 PM) I haven't looked what O Cab's numbers are since he has joined the Twins, but he hasn't seemed like a defensive liability out there. Not Gold Glove worthy, but not horrible. But what has killed the Twins is the utter lack of starting pitching. Liriano is probably going on the DL. Nick Blackburn regressed to the mean (he's pretty much done a U-turn since the ASB). Baker has been hit and miss. The last 3 games, the starters have gone 4, 2.1, and 2 innings. yuck. Its a shame because Joe Mauer's bat is super hot ('video game hot' I call it) in the month of August. he has been video game hot pretty much since he got off the DL. He is my saving grace for my fantasy league
  7. "I think this is great for the NFL" what the f***? Are you serious? Favre looks like he aged 10 years
  8. One thing is for sure here, a right hander needs to rise up from this bunch as the 8th inning guy. I like Thornton in the 8th of course, but he cant do it every time and someone is going to have to help him out there.
  9. http://deadspin.com/5339976/the-ballad-of-jericho-scott Very interesting to hear how ESPN handled this. The one sided storytelling pretty much describes everyones main complaint with the WWL
  10. He is ripping your schtick off, jhonnydanks, are you going to stand for that?
  11. This isnt comparable to Frank Thomas. Thomas did not fake retirement for 4 straight years. Thomas did not have his little ESPN crying fits for every interview he did for the past 3 years. Thomas would still be playing right now if a team would offer him a contract, he would not claim that he wanted to be with his family and retire just so he could get out of Spring Training. Brett Favre did all of those things, and now he is playing for a rival just as big as the Bears to the Pack. I would be really pissed off at Frank if he pulled that s*** and ended up in Minnesota. The drama is old and tired. Im done with it. I hope that he fails so much that he never wants to pick up a ball again. I hope the entire NFC North(including the Lions) forces him into so many bad decisions that he is booed equally at home that he will be in Lambeau. f*** BRETT FAVRE. THE END
  12. QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 01:49 PM) Confirmed by the newspaper of my choice, Freddy wearing 43. The Onion?
  13. QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 02:03 PM) He hasn't done much against the Bears since Lovie's been the coach. I dont care, Im still pissed at him for the Halloween game in the sleet
  14. QUOTE (T R U @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 01:58 PM) I don't get whats with all the hate for Brett Favre.. If he wants to play, whats the big deal.. You're only upset he went to the Vikings Its more like we as bears fans hate him with a passion for constant ass beatings we had to endure in the 90's, and just wish he would go away forever
  15. Kyyle23 replied to JPN366's topic in SLaM
    contradicting what? That she doesnt want creeps drilling holes in the hotel walls and videotaping her naked? This is ridiculous. People can be celebrities without having their lives publicly exposed like it was for her.
  16. And in conclusion, Jason firmly believes that the Lions will now win the NFC North /thread
  17. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 12:38 PM) Best film of the summer. and I still wont see it
  18. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 12:38 PM) Haha, meant to say Packers. Fixed LOL, awesome edit: I caught that and I am leaving it there Jas!
  19. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 12:12 PM) Why. He was a good QB through the first 8 games of last season and two years ago was one of the top 4 QB's in the league when he led a Packer squad to 13 regular season victories and within a field goal of a superbowl birth. He only began to fail when he hurt his arm and played the final 8 games of his season with a torn shoulder. The fact that he could even play was impressive enough to me. Now he'll go to Minnesota where he has the best running game in the league, a premiere oline, a great defense, and a solid reciever (Berrian), and a potential weapon (Harvin). He won't be throwing 35 times a game but when he does throw he'll have tons of options cause teams will not be able to have there safeties double receivers cause they will be focused on stopping the running game. Favre is going into a perfect situation and he immediately makes the Bears my pick to win the NFC. i like how everything you said prior to the bolded comment completely contradicts what you are saying in your final statement, lol
  20. QUOTE (Tex @ Aug 18, 2009 -> 11:28 AM) You would be surprised. I remember a thread a while back where most said they would not want Boras representing them. I would change that to "some". I remember that thread, it wasnt as 1 sided as you are saying
  21. meh, he is a stiff
  22. When Tarvaris Jackson hurt his knee two weeks ago, and I said "Brett Favre, your move". I believe Knightni and one other person corrected me, saying "No, Sage Rosenfels, your move" har de har har Favre is such a b****, his first game in Lambeau will be epic
  23. BOIYOIYOIYOING
  24. Raiders Head Coach Tom Cable punched one of his assistants in the jaw. Sucker punch the way B&B are talking about it Al Davis knows how to pick em
  25. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 17, 2009 -> 04:48 PM) If the Nationals' offer was only $12.5 million, they should be ashamed and boycotted. I in no way think they should even approach the number Boras wants, but I'd think $20 million in a market like Washington would be worth it given the fact that they failed to sign their pick from last year as well. I'm glad I follow a team that cares. I dont know, its still 2 million higher than the previous highest offer. Do you want to be known as the team that escalated the salaries that these kids demand to double the amount previously regarded as the highest? There has to be some sort of check to what Boras is doing here, if the kid is worth the money, he is going to be making 10X that next time payday comes along. Both Strasburg and Boras would benefit to get him playing as soon as he can and working towards his next superstar paycheck that can sit up on Boras's mantle next to Texeira, Damon, Manny, and Arod. And it isnt like the Nats are a rich team with tons of resources, Strasburg is making it pretty hard for them to try and bring in a team around him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.