Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Well, last time I had a 4 game streak running gamethreads. Lets see if I can start up a little sumthin sumthin. We get a first look at the new Bonderman, and a first look at the new Contreras. Lets go White Sox, time to stop being teh suck
  2. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 03:04 PM) I still say The Wind Waker was the best Zelda game, followed closely by the first two. Ocarina of Time is very overrated. I couldn't stand the controls back then, and I really can't stand them now playing with the classic controller on the Wii. WindWaker was my favorite as well, but it was really annoying having to actually boat across the world until the warp worked.
  3. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 02:41 PM)
  4. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 01:05 PM) Super Cena again! For someone who was supposed to be away for a few months filming a movie, he sure has been on TV a lot. IIRC, the whole bad back angle was supposed to lead him off tv so he could make his bad WWE produced movie
  5. Favre just reels them in with this soap opera drama every year. Will this be 5 years in a row that he ended the year crying on ESPN?
  6. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 10:44 AM) You've never fought a Bear before? I love lamp
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 09:30 AM) One of Digilio's points about The Hangover was "how would they have a stolen cop car for like 12 hours??" Like a stupid comedy needs to be plausible to be enjoyable. The idea and execution of Taken's storyline was far more improbable than anything that happened in The Hangover. Plus, Liam Neeson is a block of wood. I dont understand how there was a scene in Anchorman where all of the anchors fought bears at the zoo, it just wasnt believeable for me. And the "West Side Story" themed anchorfight wasnt very believeable either
  8. QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 09:46 AM) Really? 9 posts into this and not one White Sox game suggestion? Boys, I'm disappointed. I dont know if I would like to spring for a game for 25-30 people. Maybe me and my wife and a few friends. but a party that big aint gonna be cheap at the park
  9. QUOTE (NIUSox @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 09:19 AM) So Kane County Animal Control just called, they found my dog. What a great start to an exciting day for me!!! Well, at least they didnt find him on the side of the road, and he is ok
  10. QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 08:50 AM) We need Richard to step up big here. The Count will probably struggle in game two which I will be attending mostly for the Brauts and b****es. Well at least we know you will get fed
  11. !niw a teg stel ,kcul emos su gnirb ,ttaM no emoC
  12. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 07:43 AM) I mean, because why would taking a guy falling towards the Mendoza line and replacing him with a potential MVP candidate change our line up at all What does it matter? I dont care so neither do you. It all sux anyways, this season is soooooo done, everyone should go on the DL forever and I hope the Sox lose 150 because its better going forward!!!!!!!111111!!!!
  13. QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 10:10 PM) CM Punk cashes in, wins the World Heavyweight Title from Jeff Hardy, goes heel. Oddest thing about Batista winning is that I read he tore his bicep again and has to have surgery...again. Batista is wound tighter than a drum, he just cannot take the in ring punishment for any sustained period of time
  14. Good thing I got the serious suggestion out of the way first
  15. QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 09:04 PM) ok, i need some help. trying to plan a nice party for my wife's 30th birthday, but want to avoid the traditional bar-type party. I tried Arlington Park, but they can't accomodate us on the dates I need. Looking for something that has an "activity" along with it for say 25-30 guests ranging from 12 to 85. Help!!!! Have you looked at that new Pinstripes place in the Arboretum of South Barrington?
  16. QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 08:51 PM) Extreme Rules was going well...until they put the tite back on Batista. Makes no sense. eh, Orton will probably play up a psychotic break and win it back within the next 4 weeks
  17. Jays Barbecue flavored chips are made with heroin and meth I am pretty sure. I honestly cannot stop eating them when i open the bag, I am what their advertising calls for.
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 05:02 PM)
  19. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 02:57 PM) Konerko has said on many occassions Walker fixed him. But don't listen to him, just your own very wrong opinion. And if every failure can be blamed on Walker, why wouldn't a guy who was acquired for an A ball first baseman and was almost a MVP not be a feather in his cap? Walt Hriniak was fired and he was Frank Thomas' personal hitting coach. Performance talks, bulls*** walks
  20. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 02:08 PM) Up was really excellent. And I'm now convinced that I'd rather see something original from Pixar and not a third Toy Story. http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/04/09/dis...p-through-2012/ They have plenty of original stuff in there as well as TS3. Although I would have liked to see a Bugs Life 2 before I saw a Toy Story 3, but it doesnt matter to me because I dont think they watered down Toy Story 2 anyways
  21. Kyyle23 replied to BobDylan's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 08:34 PM) Yeah, and Salinger's lawyers are all over the hack, which is how I learned about it. Ironically, a suit like that almost does the guy a favor, since it only gets him more publicity. If Salinger wins, the book gets barred from publication right?
  22. Kyyle23 replied to VAfan's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (Reddy @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 12:00 PM) it was in the mouth, not the teeth. and secondly, it's a physical impossibility - my kicking him in the mouth - as I am currently lying in bed with no motivation to find out where he lives, put clothes on, make the trek there, and... you get it. yeah I get it. And I know you get what i am saying too. This argument is fun to read, i am hoping it doesnt get sidetracked
  23. Kyyle23 replied to VAfan's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Argument..................................OFF Lets try and bring this back into civil territory here. No calling people foolish for disagreeing with you, no kicking of the teeth for disagreeing with you. Argument..................................ON

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.