Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Extremely strange piece of trivia considering this season
  2. Booooooooooo
  3. Davidson has been as bad as Rons baseball assessments since he came off the DL
  4. QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 11, 2017 -> 09:57 PM) We all know what the stats would look like. Jose doesn't hit when the Sox are trying to contend. Always hits like crap when the Sox are still in it. Sure Ron
  5. QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 11, 2017 -> 09:53 PM) Jose might be the best hitter in the league when nothing is on the line. He's just killing it. Wish I could see splits for batting when his team is above 500 vs below 500. Tried but couldn't find it. gonna keep throwing that team dependent strawman out there to feel good about your bad threads, huh
  6. Abreu is extremely DFA-worthy tonite
  7. Gordon was denied reinstatement in May
  8. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 11, 2017 -> 05:14 PM) I've sensed a lot of anti Abreu talk on the site. You haven't? People want him traded. People ignoring his 31/90 like it's nothing. I've given people a chance on my praise Jose posts. Silence. You haven't read the posts saying if we can get anything good get rid of Jose? I've said we need some hard core older White Sox when we get good again to go with the kids. Silence. Why would you block a die-hard Sox fan. Cause his opinion differs from yours? Sure I get mad when I feel like people are dissing Abreu and Davidson. I get frustrated. So I keep trying to sway opinion or at least get somebody to offer some praise, in this case Jose and/or Davidson. Now a guy like Saladino? In the past I praised him as well. People said he was utility at best. They were right. I was wrong. I admit it and shut up. Saladino is no good. I do agree. You literally just proved his point about yelling at a cloud and made up some story about people on this site not appreciating Abreu And Pants Rowland can't read your reply because he blocked you
  9. QUOTE (WBWSF @ Sep 11, 2017 -> 04:08 PM) 1) Reed is only 29 years old. 2) Reed is better than anybody the team has now in the bullpen, which isn't saying much. This has now become the worse White Sox bullpen since 1970. 1. Reed doesn't turn this bullpen into a better bullpen automatically. 2. Rebuilding. Buckle up
  10. QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 11, 2017 -> 01:15 PM) Sliding into first base. Completely avoidable. Every season there are more and more examples of why you should not slide into first and every year players do it anyways
  11. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 11, 2017 -> 12:38 PM) I realize Alshon was always hurt but I really didn't like giving up the only real passing weapon we had for nothing. We have good running backs and solid TE's (hopefully Shaheen can emerge as the season goes on) but our WR corps opened the year bad and is now a total dumpster fire. Creates opportunities so hopefully, someone rises from the ashes of this corps. I am starting to come around to the fact that Alshon didn't want to be in Chicago. Many beat writers have alluded to or even come right out and said it. They should have traded him instead of tagging him but I think Pace felt he could re-sign him. Unfortunate mistake I kept an eye on him yesterday and he had a less than pedestrian game
  12. i believe one of the beat guys tweeted that TAs upswing coincided with him starting to see a grief counselor in late July
  13. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 11, 2017 -> 10:07 AM) It's amazing it's only the 6th cycle in team history. The other amazing thing was last week when the Sox went back to back to start the game, it was only the 3rd time ever they did that. Also amazing: Tim Anderson was one double away from a cycle The sox had 3(!!!) players with a home run and a triple (Yolmer, TA, Abreu)
  14. Eli used to be good, right?
  15. QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 10, 2017 -> 06:11 PM) Whatever happened to "no we're not bringing this guy up this season"? I think maybe our expectations are not realistic. Some guys look great when there is a lot of talent around them. That never happened, sorry. It was pretty universally agreed that once that super 2 time was up, unless he was complete dogs*** in the minors he was coming up
  16. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 10, 2017 -> 07:27 PM) Maybe you right, I just remember a few questions right when the pick was made . And he has never shown anything on the field. Floyd has had his concussion problems, but he has shown he's a legit pass rusher. He hasn't shown anything, that's for sure. It's a shame because he was explosive in college
  17. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 10, 2017 -> 06:18 PM) While I agree with your thoughts about injuries, the kid was injured when Pace drafted him. I think Pace gets some blame for that pick. It's not the same injury each time, but he took a chance and lost there. Nobody knew he was injured until OTAs, White thought he just had soreness from all of the work at the combine
  18. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 10, 2017 -> 05:43 PM) Next time put some money on it. Come on, this is lame and you know it
  19. QUOTE (raBBit @ Sep 10, 2017 -> 04:48 PM) Did most evacuate? Seems like it's not living up to the hype, thank god. Yea most evacuated but there is always the stubborn ones. I still see it listed as Cat 3, and the back end of the storm is supposed to be the stronger part of the storm. Plus, Jose might just follow it
  20. QUOTE (raBBit @ Sep 10, 2017 -> 04:28 PM) I'm at the bar watching football but they're saying this is category 2 now. So people won't even die right? Depends on who is around the storm surge. Miami is flooded out
  21. I can't even be mad at Glennon, he won it twice
  22. Downfield passes aren't in Glennons vocabulary
  23. f***ing throw it away Glennon!!!!!
  24. Everything they are running for Glennon is safe. Bubble, tunnel screens and extra protection on passes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.