Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to SoxAce's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Aug 16, 2017 -> 07:11 AM) Did it come out why Fulmer was pulled early? was it an injury? Calf cramps, he notified the staff prior to the game that they were bothering him, tried to tough it out and it didn't get better. Said he should make his next start
  2. Caulfield, you know you can delete your own posts, right?
  3. Lol Petricka is such a joke
  4. QUOTE (Señor Ding-Dong @ Aug 15, 2017 -> 02:36 PM) I haven't read through the thread, but do we have an inkling on who the PTBNL might be? Unconfirmed rumor it is Tony Kemp
  5. QUOTE (miracleon35th @ Aug 15, 2017 -> 01:39 PM) What the hell is a troll anyway? A troll, according to the Urban Dictionary on line is: "One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument." A troll has a vastly different agenda than a true fan of the White Sox, especially toward other fans of our team. I have encountered a few trolls on this site, posters who are spoiling for a fight, belittling, hurling insults, playing the one-upmanship game, etc. Greg isn't a troll and neither am I. I just come here to check on White Sox news, opinions and to occasionally share my own opinion or ask a question. Unfortunately trolling is a sport, maybe even a lifestyle for a few sorry basturds that have nothing better to do with their time. You dont see trolls last on this site very long because the Mod and Admin team remove them after they are identified. The next step is people who just like being assholes to the rest of the group, to everyone. Those are also removed. Greg isnt a troll, despite what many people here think of him. He chooses to make uninformed statements frequently and ignore counterarguments and facts presented to him. He calls people who use statistics in arguments "statniks" because he doesnt recognize the full application of these stats within arguments. Its just who he is. Recently he did toe the line of troll and recognized it and stepped back. Kudos for that. Pretty much everyone on this site is a true white sox fan. If someone thinks there is actually trolling going on, they can address it with the mod team as opposed to calling it out on the board. As a group we tend to try and work with someone who is "trolling" before we bounce them. Of course there are people who just come in with full intention of spamming and being a true troll(dont really see that too often anymore), but arguing a different opinion doesnt make them a troll.
  6. Guys, it might be time for all sides(many sides?) to step back and reassess this rapidly devolving argument, and move on
  7. Oh I think there is no way Cersei will accept an alliance. She is plotting something, she doesn't give a s*** about white walkers, all she wants is revenge and the throne. Don't think she is pregnant either
  8. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 14, 2017 -> 01:02 PM) I don't think GRRM ever finishes the books at this point I feel like he has them finished but HBO asked him not to release them until the show concludes. Just my personal conspiracy theory with no basis
  9. QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 14, 2017 -> 11:23 AM) Right. That's what I mean. The plan seemed uncontroversial when it's actually a really bad plan that risks losing your likely ally to the north all to get something that may, may get a temporary ceasefire that they are well positioned to get anyway. I think both Tyrion and Jaime know that there will never be a ceasefire with Cersei, and the only chance, no matter how small, would be to show her that there is a greater threat. Its dumb, i agree. But i think they know it is their only chance. Unfortunately it seems like Cersei will pull a swerve
  10. QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 14, 2017 -> 11:04 AM) That was really stupid, and part of the "fan service-y" parts I didn't like. basically they find themselves having swam across the whole lake in armor, and by the time that was done the battle was over and completely cleared from the field. The "Bron should've died" takes were right. It seems they are scared now to kill anyone of significance. And I have to be honest. I don't totally understand why kidnapping a dead army guy is so important. They need to prove white walkers are real. But it doesn't matter because Cersei doesn't give a f***, Walker or no walker
  11. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 14, 2017 -> 10:13 AM) Not saying you, but I laugh at how low the bar is set for the rebuild in terms of how quickly the Sox can start winning big. Fans are amazing nowadays. If you rebuild with all mysterious young guys, the patience is infinite of fans. Sox front office don't have to worry about people 'expecting' wins any time soon, they are having too much fun with the rebuild. I'll say one thing if guys like Moncada are on a terrible W/L team in 2020 they may really get used to losing. That'd be his fourth season of team suck. Yea well I laugh at the people who are like "spend, baby, spend!" After 8 years of failure with one of the best pitchers in the league. They seem disconnected from reality
  12. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 14, 2017 -> 08:33 AM) Are you even following what's happening? hasnt been since the beginning. Has this hilariously wrong ax to grind and is mad that the Sox, who are 25 games under .500, do not have an extra lefty in the pen LMAO
  13. Bronn and Jaime just swimming away was really f***ing disappointing
  14. Have a nice afternoon everyone. GoT tonite, so there is that
  15. QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 13, 2017 -> 01:44 PM) Next year Mr Holland will likely be replaced by one of our prospects and then he will sign a $10M contract with another team and win 20 games Doubtful
  16. QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Aug 13, 2017 -> 01:39 PM) I hope the Sox resign Holland. Dead serious f*** this garbage I would rather see Tyler Danish
  17. Holland is BP. Big surprise
  18. QUOTE (Real @ Aug 13, 2017 -> 02:27 AM) yeah, the constant word diarrhea I'm forced to read here can do that. Nobody is forcing you
  19. QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Aug 12, 2017 -> 07:51 PM) The "both sides" improvised remark was so, so awful. Anything Trump improvises is awful
  20. The video of that car driving through the protesters is absolutely horrific
  21. You know a white supremacist rally is for real when David Duke says it's all for Trump
  22. QUOTE (Real @ Aug 12, 2017 -> 02:29 AM) he didn't look nervous at all, was good to see reminded me of the upside of Gavin Floyd There was nothing he did that reminded me of Floyd, at all. The ball exploded from his hand, he reminded me of the first time I saw Yordano Ventura
  23. QUOTE (oldsox @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 10:11 PM) Never heard that. One example, please? I could be wrong, but.... Now, you Chicago guys hear Hawk more than I do, since I only have the Comcast baseball package. Hawk is rarely on it. I just don't recall him sounding like a racist. He has multiple anecdotes about "Latin" and "oriental" players. The score still makes fun of him saying the Latin players aren't funny in the clubhouse
  24. QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 08:07 PM) Look what I found. Lucky. That's not luck, Hosmer is a good 1b

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.