Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I can't wait until guys like Beck are gone forever
  2. QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Jul 28, 2017 -> 07:13 PM) I was reading the Priebus stuff and I stumbled on this story of the rape allegation against Trump that was made last year by an underage girl being filed again. I hadn't seen it anywhere. Story was updated June 30 on Huffpost. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10619944 I have read a few tweets that hint around that Trump was involved in the Jeffrey Epstein stuff. Which would be very, very bad
  3. The gameday giveaway, ugly Christmas sweater hats edit: my bad, not the giveaway, but part of an upgrade on the MLB app at the park
  4. Gamethread to talk about game stuff Moncada at cleanup
  5. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 28, 2017 -> 08:44 AM) BAH GAWD IS THAT STEVE AUSTIN'S MUSIC?! https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/890815543258865664 Boooooo I beat you by ten posts
  6. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 28, 2017 -> 08:27 AM) I dont think passing something better was ever in the cards. They want free market where the wealthy can have healthcare that works and they can continue to get contributions from those people and their companies. "Better" should have been in quotation marks. They want something "better" for them
  7. So, not even a full year into a rebuild we have caulfield basically calling it a failure. Sounds about right QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 28, 2017 -> 07:49 AM) Cubs got Anthony Rizzo for Andrew Cashner. After the Sox traded Chris Sale, Jose Quintana and Adam Eaton, they still don't have anyone in their organization that is likely become a player as good as Rizzo Rizzo failed hard in his first shot at the bigs. The Padres were absolute s*** and they sent him down because he couldn't play. He wasn't a star immediately
  8. QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 28, 2017 -> 08:05 AM) ACA sucks because it doesn't help the consumer enough - the costs are still too high, but it's better than the Rep alternatives. That's one of the compromises that the Dems made to get it passed. The Reps are the one that made it suck. Iirc it sucks by Republican design, they boobytrapped it to get to this point where they theoretically could pass something better. But they didn't
  9. Bah Gawd it's the rattlesnake! It's stone cold!
  10. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 27, 2017 -> 05:45 PM) Hypothetical: Pelfrey gets into the 5th inning with the game close. You're the manager. The Cubs lineup turns over and starts its 3rd time through. Pelfrey gives up a hit to the leadoff man. Who do you trust more...Mike Pelfrey the 3rd time through the order or the current White Sox bullpen? And no, Death is not an option. Death seems to be either option
  11. QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Jul 27, 2017 -> 10:50 AM) I have to imagine Melky is the last piece that should be dealt. Everyone else seems off limits (perhaps Avi, but he is likely more useful to us currently). Should be dealt? Holland, Shields, and MiGo should also be dealt. Whether they are or not is anyone's guess, personally I think only MiGo is dealt, but all three should go
  12. I'm hoping He is similar to Gavin Floyd and Coop can unlock him. I do want to see him in the majors this year
  13. I like Cormier but I really see him having zero chance against Bones. I guesss he could catch him with a punch but I seriously doubt it
  14. So did he break his hand? It seemed like he hurt his hand, was DLed, and disappeared
  15. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 26, 2017 -> 09:09 PM) YOU CAN P... it's a double It reminds me of Harry Carays final years. Once it got past the infield he was guessing
  16. QUOTE (JPR @ Jul 26, 2017 -> 06:33 PM) Start what? I've been posting on message boards since before you were alive. I was at Game 2 of the World Series. I go by GSHSildier and ReturnofJPR on many sites. This is like my 11th white Sox board been reading for years decided to show because I'm excited about the rebuild. We are gonna be like the 76ers this season in the NBA but in 2019 instead. Gotta trust the process. In Hahn we trust. Start your membership on a message board by insulting a longtime member and former mod. What you do elsewhere doesn't really matter
  17. Can't wait for all the great things
  18. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 06:21 PM) Catch-All thread for non-white sox trade rumors/news.
  19. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 07:02 PM) This guy reminds me of a more versatile Saladino I honestly don't see any saladino in him at all lol
  20. Swarzak did his job perfectly, good luck to him in a pennant race.
  21. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 05:04 PM) 303 and falling fast Pretty sure joecool paid him off for Italian beefs
  22. I don't think any player has embraced the tank quite like Clippard
  23. I will bet Saladinos back is messed up still. He doesn't have the torque he used to have

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.