Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. If the Sox are in contention at the deadline and Shark is flipped for prospects, then something crazy is going on.
  2. QUOTE (greg775 @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 10:13 PM) As expected, his comments stole the headlines today. So we'll see if it was smart or not later. I don't see how in this day and age anybody anywhere is a shoo in for the playoffs because of the use/overuse of bullpens. I mean if our bullpen is trash, our team will be trash. Same with everybody, including KC. They are now banking on the same formula every night. They want to get to 7/8/9 inning guys every night. No law says those 3 have to be as effective as they were late last season/postseason. I personally would love if baseball/Sox brass would allow its starters to go seven full innings. It's a lot easier to navigate two innings than 3 or 4 IMO. If our closer is as good as expected, we'd be in great shape just getting through the eighth. I realize that is an impossibility; starters only go six nowadays or six and change. The Sox brass doesn't set inning limits on pitchers over the season, at least not how you are suggesting
  3. Why are you so goddamn frustrating to watch, Chicago Bulls?
  4. QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 05:58 AM) Unless that doctor lost his job because of it, I doubt anything comes of it. It's called Freedom of Speech. Punk probably has evidence of negligence as well. All punk has to do is prove he had a staph infection, one would think
  5. If Ozzie says this, greg is getting a bronze statue commissioned and commending him for being so awesomely brash. Ventura says it, and greg cites Vegas and mopes about how bad he expects them to be.
  6. I think that Gar and Thibs simply dont like each other, and I think Pax likes both but would choose Gar. Just my take based on the little we have heard about what is going on
  7. @scottmerkin: Crain started throwing in January. He's off the mound now: "Really every time I go out there I feel like I’m getting stronger."
  8. Rumors floating that Bosh has a blood clot in his lung and they will announce today that he is done for the season. Scary stuff
  9. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 09:02 AM) Then they hired Ozzie Guillen, the Sox finished 90-72 and won the whole damn thing. Ozzie starts Timo in the first sunday game, who goes 4-4 and then starts for the rest of the season. This dream is fantastic
  10. Kyyle23 replied to LDF's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 07:56 AM) I feel sorry for folks with this mindset. Don't watch Jaws! Or The Graduate! They look dated!!!! Yea, i got over it. Good shows and good movies remain good, regardless of the date
  11. If you pay Samardzija something like that, Jerry better be ready to open up the vault for Sale(should he stay healthy) when it comes time.
  12. Kyyle23 replied to LDF's topic in SLaM
    there is so much funny "OMG that is old stuff!" sentiment in here. And I get it, i felt that way about stuff from the 70s and 60s
  13. It would be funny if he ended up on the Bulls after he gave Noah so much s*** for going into the OKc lockerroom a few years ago
  14. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 05:03 PM) Hard to say that offense is "Devoid of talent". Pretty sure he was saying that the offense was the reason we thought they would be contenders, not that it was devoid of talent
  15. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 01:02 PM) Kirk Hinrich to the 76ers for a bag of potato chips dont ever lie about serious business ever again. EVER
  16. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 11:58 AM) I'm offended by the bolded. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
  17. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 10:48 AM) Could do that. By the way, if you want to feel old... Sigourney Weaver is now 65 years old (turns 66 in October), and Michael Biehn is 59 (turns 60 in July). Wow. One of them looks their age, the other does not
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 10:43 AM) Would have to be. I would just make 3 a deep space sleep dream. If you want to bring those actors back, just pretend it didnt happen
  19. QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 09:43 AM) How dare you, sir! Passenger 57 is a classic! my apologies to the genre
  20. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 09:07 AM) I realize folks may disagree with this, but... I really liked Alien3 and thought it was a good ending for the film set. I really did NOT like Resurrection and like to pretend that movie doesn't exist. But since they used the phrase "back from the dead" for Hicks, and showed him with lots of burn marks, I have to think they are acknowledging A3's story line is still in place. I agree, I liked 3 and despised resurrection. But if they stick with 3 as the jumping point, then i guess both of them are brought back from the dead
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 08:32 AM) They're going to bring Hicks back from the dead? I wonder if it would be played by Biehn. Always liked him. Maybe they retcon Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection?
  22. QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 07:58 AM) You're such a failure, KyYlE. That quote is from a different movie. Not Blade! Duh! I couldnt find the meme to match that movie, so i picked the first one in the search. I know its from his bad airplane movie i didnt like this one
  23. QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 07:37 AM) Need some magic today fellas! Give me some bets!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.